PDA

View Full Version : Moulds undecided about Bills when the season ends(WGR)

ScottLawrence
11-18-2004, 04:57 PM
http://wgr550.com/fullstory.php?id=0587

Not good.

I guess he is starting to get sick of losing.

THATHURMANATOR
11-18-2004, 05:07 PM
too bad for him. He is signed for 5 more years.

Drive 4 Five
11-18-2004, 05:09 PM
http://wgr550.com/fullstory.php?id=0587

Not good.

I guess he is starting to get sick of losing.

You know what I say? Let him go, **** that guy. Ever since he signed that contract, he has not been the same. Classic example of a guy who plays his ass off, gets paid, and then starts blaming his lack of production on everyone else around him. He needs to take a look at himself with all the dumb ass mistakes he makes.

RedEyE
11-18-2004, 05:23 PM
You know what I say? Let him go, **** that guy. Ever since he signed that contract, he has not been the same. Classic example of a guy who plays his ass off, gets paid, and then starts blaming his lack of production on everyone else around him. He needs to take a look at himself with all the dumb ass mistakes he makes.

I completely disagree with this statement. Moulds had a chance to walk and chose to stay in Buffalo for less money then he could have made else where. He's been nothing but consistantly dedicated and professional about the continuing non-sense in Buffalo. He knows that his time in the NFL is quickly dwindling and wants a chance to be a part of a winning team. I don't see the Bills becoming that franchise for a few years. He could gamble and wait (so far that hasn't done him any good), or request a trade and try his luck elsewhere. Personally, I think that TD would get too many excellent offers not to trade Moulds. He'll find it hard to pass up, and if Moulds requests to part ways, how could you not take get top trade $$ for him now?

Continued action by Lee Evans should push this deal even farther along. I expect Moulds will be out of Buffalo within the next two years.

It's too bad to, because he is one of the few classy guys left in the game. Hate to see him go, but ample reimbursement might lessen the sting.

Michael82
11-18-2004, 05:25 PM
It sounds like WGR is trying to start trouble again. :shakeno:

RedEyE
11-18-2004, 05:26 PM
It sounds like WGR is trying to start trouble again. :shakeno:

That's probably true too. Looking for news that isn't there. Still, I see Moulds moving on soon.

THATHURMANATOR
11-18-2004, 05:26 PM
I completely disagree with this statement. Moulds had a chance to walk and chose to stay in Buffalo for less money then he could have made else where. He's been nothing but consistantly dedicated and professional about the continuing non-sense in Buffalo. He knows that his time in the NFL is quickly dwindling and wants a chance to be a part of a winning team. I don't see the Bills becoming that franchise for a few years. He could gamble and wait (so far that hasn't done him any good), or request a trade and try his luck elsewhere. Personally, I think that TD would get too many excellent offers not to trade Moulds. He'll find it hard to pass up, and if Moulds requests to part ways, how could you not take get top trade $$ for him now?

Continued action by Lee Evans should push this deal even farther along. I expect Moulds will be out of Buffalo within the next two years.

It's too bad to, because he is one of the few classy guys left in the game. Hate to see him go, but ample reimbursement might lessen the sting.

Great post. I don't blame him for being upset either. I don't know if I could take all this losing. Also I am not sure what Bills fanatic is talking about in regards to Moulds effort. He was injured all of last year and gutted it out and this year has been our best offensive player almost every game.

Ebenezer
11-18-2004, 05:36 PM
too bad for him. He is signed for 5 more years.
not true...he has two years left after this and he has a huge salcap number...something will have to give...renegotiate (extension) or release...you can bet there will not be a pay cut

BAM
11-18-2004, 05:48 PM
If he does leave, I wish him well. I wouldn't want to play for this piece of crap team either. Although I love the Bills, they have been just that the last 5 years... A piece of crap.

Moulds has been my favorite player for a long time and I will miss him, but I'll cheer for him wherever he goes... if he does that is... :pray:

Bills 4 life
11-18-2004, 06:00 PM
Imagine if Moulds had a Quarterback who could get him the Ball..

Doug Flutie loved him!

jbisset
11-18-2004, 06:11 PM
I can understand his frustrations. We feel the same way but do not get paid his $ and we can not go out on the field and make a difference. Nobody likes losing. The only thing he can do this off season his improve his game. We should not trade him unless we get a high first round pick. (Nobody will give us that). He is a very good WR. We need him.

TacklingDummy
11-18-2004, 07:28 PM
Imagine if Moulds had a Quarterback who could get him the Ball..

Doug Flutie loved him!

Moulds hasn't done crap since Flutie. Come to think of it, the Bills havent done crap since Flutie.

The curse of the Midget is alive and well.

Demon
11-18-2004, 08:25 PM
I posted this type of thing right after the Pats game saying i hope he gets out and got dissed, said it's "impossible". The guy quit WEEKS ago. He is not setting any examples for the young players. I lost tons of respect for Moulds this season. Too many drops and with the money he gets, he quits way too much on plays and games.

Josh Reed isn't the most skillful player on the team, but down 21 points, he will still dive into double coverage and get nailed while TRYING to get the ball, which is drops, lol, but still the effort is there.

Cya Moulds. I hope he goes, as well as Donahoe and Bledsoe. Let's start all over again.

Dannyboy
11-18-2004, 08:51 PM
Eric, catch the ball; then maybe you'll have more room to b!tch. :tap:

unpaid_bills
11-18-2004, 08:56 PM
I cant see Moulds leaving. He is still a premeir WR. As far as production, remember what he has throwing to him and the WR & TE help, not much right now. Next year when Lee Evans is more comfortable, we still need to find a consistent #3 and a pass catching TE -- Moulds will put up solid numbers by years end. He is also getting double teamed every game.

clumping platelets
11-18-2004, 10:43 PM
Negotiating ploy

jbisset
11-18-2004, 10:52 PM
For you guys that do not want Moulds here:
Did you not learn from history? What happen after Peerless left? Did our passing game improve? You need two good WRs and an above average TE. Moulds is one of the top WR in the game. He plays in buffalo wind with a QB that is playing behind one of the worst (if not the worst) Oline.

Moulds is the most skilled offensive star we got right now.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
11-18-2004, 10:58 PM
not true...he has two years left after this and he has a huge salcap number...something will have to give...renegotiate (extension) or release...you can bet there will not be a pay cut

This is the work of our brilliant GM before Donahoe yep I'm talking about the late fat John Butterball Butler he's the one that gave Moulds the big contract Moulds was to become a FA and he wanted Butler to like Tom Cruise says "SHOW HIM THE MONEY" well he did and then he left the BILLS to pay the check and now we're paying for it every last cent of it Hey if Moulds wants to leave let him we have another WR waiting in Lee Evans!.

Hemlepp53
11-18-2004, 11:08 PM
The Bills need Eric Like The Living Needs Oxygen... Do you haters understand what type of blow that would give the team. Our one solid major threat will be gone. Not to blame everything on Drew.. but I honestly think he wouldnt drop so many balls had the one throwing them been in total control of the throw ... Moulds is extreemly vital to our squad.. without him we are set back years in rebuilding...

DaBills
11-18-2004, 11:37 PM
Here's to hoping JP starts soon and he and Eric can hook up.

On the field of course.

:crazy:

yaron_usa2
11-19-2004, 12:16 AM
I the way he drops the ball on the last game, and it seems that he tried to move his body out of, potentially, harms way. It was very noticeable on a quick screen pass to him, and on that other pass more of you are probably familiar with, the one where he was just out of bounds with just his toes. Has anyone else noticed this?

DaBills
11-19-2004, 12:26 AM
Looks like they are having him do more of what Andre Reed did in going over the middle on shorter routes. At this rate, someone's going to tee off on him one of these days.

:scratch:

justasportsfan
11-19-2004, 07:35 AM
It's all TD's fault. He has yet to come up w/ a winning team since he's been here. Moulds is still one of the best wr's in the league. Find him a qb who has confidence in throwing to him and no one will doubt him.

Imagine guys like Culpepper or Mcnabb or Manning throwing to Moulds?

Hemlepp53
11-19-2004, 07:43 AM
Imagine guys like Culpepper or Mcnabb or Manning throwing to Moulds?

No Sh**... Wouldnt it be sweet to be a Bills Fan then... You think Eric and one of the above named QBs could have numbers as Impressive as T.O. in Philly? Or do you think thats giving Eric to much credit.. Cause when I argue with Fin Fans I claim Moulds is an Underrated TO or Moss Caliber WR... If I'm wrong I'm Wrong... If I'm Right I'll Say "Told Ya So.... What Ya Think Guys & Few Gals!!!

:gobills:

:feedback:

ryjam282
11-19-2004, 07:48 AM
Moulds hasn't done crap since Flutie. Come to think of it, the Bills havent done crap since Flutie.

The curse of the Midget is alive and well.

What about 2002?
100 catches 1292 yards 12.9 avg. 10 TD's

Ebenezer
11-19-2004, 08:16 AM
This is the work of our brilliant GM before Donahoe yep I'm talking about the late fat John Butterball Butler he's the one that gave Moulds the big contract Moulds was to become a FA and he wanted Butler to like Tom Cruise says "SHOW HIM THE MONEY" well he did and then he left the BILLS to pay the check and now we're paying for it every last cent of it Hey if Moulds wants to leave let him we have another WR waiting in Lee Evans!.
Incorrect...the signing was TDs first option...he could sign Moulds or Wiley or let them both go...he chose Moulds.

clumping platelets
11-19-2004, 08:19 AM
Incorrect...the signing was TDs first option...he could sign Moulds or Wiley or let them both go...he chose Moulds.

And TD made the correct choice. He paid top WR money to a player who has produced, while Wiley rec'd top DE money and missed as many games as he played.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
11-19-2004, 08:59 AM
For once....can we keep a good player here until he is ready to retire? Moulds is every bit as talented and dedicated as any other receiver in the game...but we expect him to work miracles? We expect him to put his career on the line for another losing season? Let him coast through the remainder of this year...fine by me as long as he is ready when we have a competitive team. In fact...lets sit him for three quarters each week...and get him real healthy for next year when we have a QB who is at least average. Moulds is vital in this teams short term (next 3 years) plans...Do you guys really want to lean on Evans (Bills sophomore WRs always seem to slump) Reed (does anybody else think it is a reasonable possibility that he could be cut in the offseason) Aiken and Freddie Smith? Yeah...I know there will be FA's available but there won't be another Moulds caliber player available.
I think it is pretty funny that the WR position turned from a position of strength in the early season to a position of weakness at this point.

Moulds is, I think, just wanting to very carefully say that if Drew is back for another season--he will request a trade. He is a smart guy...give him some credit.

Jayhawk
11-19-2004, 09:08 AM
he should be more pissed that the so called genius decided with a qb that can't run to not sign a decent offensive line. I hope that TD is canned. Great so trade or cut Moulds, then what? we're the cardnials.

justasportsfan
11-19-2004, 09:10 AM
If things don't change, TKO will be saying the same thing.

Ebenezer
11-19-2004, 09:12 AM
he should be more pissed that the so called genius decided with a qb that can't run to not sign a decent offensive line. I hope that TD is canned. Great so trade or cut Moulds, then what? we're the cardnials.
if not Moulds who?? if you get rid of Moulds you have Evans and Reed (Aiken is playing behind Smith for crying out loud)...If I am a defense I stack 9 in the box and say "Have at"

ScottLawrence
11-19-2004, 04:16 PM
And TD made the correct choice. He paid top WR money to a player who has produced, while Wiley rec'd top DE money and missed as many games as he played.

Wileys fallen off the face of the earth.

casdhf
11-19-2004, 04:24 PM
Wileys fallen off the face of the earth.

not to mention Wiley plays in Dallas, not SD where he signed the big contract.

ScottLawrence
11-19-2004, 06:39 PM
not to mention Wiley plays in Dallas, not SD where he signed the big contract.

And notice he has 0 sacks in Dallas as well.

It is very odd how his play has just vanished from the football field.

I guess he got a little too lazy in the offseason.

ScottLawrence
11-19-2004, 06:40 PM
if not Moulds who?? if you get rid of Moulds you have Evans and Reed (Aiken is playing behind Smith for crying out loud)...If I am a defense I stack 9 in the box and say "Have at"

I agree.

Unless Moulds demmands a trade, you keep him.

It will go a long way in helping Losman develop,IMO.

clumping platelets
11-20-2004, 01:22 AM
I agree.

Unless Moulds demmands a trade, you keep him.

It will go a long way in helping Losman develop,IMO.

But with a re-worked deal :up:

The Predator
11-20-2004, 02:42 AM
All moulds needs Is A QB that can get him the ball When he's open.

IMO Bledsoe Is The Problem!!!

GO BILLS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>04

NapalmDeath
11-20-2004, 02:58 AM

IMO Moulds needs to stay on his feet and stop leaping for every catch.

Bledsoe is the problem? No more like Bledsoe is part of the problem...

The Predator
11-20-2004, 08:20 AM
IMO Moulds needs to stay on his feet and stop leaping for every catch.
I'll Agree With That.

Bledsoe is the problem?.
Yes!!! Bledsoe Is The Problem!!!

No more like Bledsoe is part of the problem..
The Part That Is Losing Games And Can't Beat The Blitz.

GO BILLS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>04

Stewie
11-21-2004, 01:50 AM

Uhh I don't know which Eric Moulds you're talking about, but #80 for the Bills is everything but classy. He's a jerk off the field, he's starting to lose it on the field, and I won't be sad to see him go.

Billz_fan
11-21-2004, 03:02 AM
It never ceases to amaze me how fast many fans are able to turn on a player so quickly. At this point it's nothing more than speculation on what happens after the season. He said nothing more negative than he is frustrated and sick of losing.

Players are expected to be loyal to a team to the bitter end by the fans.

They are also scrutinized for there play week in and week out. Yet if a player voices any frustration (just like we all do here day in and day out) they are quickly dispatched by the fans as malcontents and we all have the "dont let the door hit you in the ass attitude".

If you think about it the fans are no better at loyalty than the players. This is a bussiness. I think we forget that sometimes.

finsrclowns
11-21-2004, 03:57 PM

Today: three bonehead penalties, at least one drop, and what should have been a TD in the endzone but Moulds turns to the inside, which wasn't where that ball could/should have been thrown. Yeah, it's all Drew.

mybills
11-21-2004, 04:15 PM
I have to agree with you, BillzFan. He makes Moulds look awful, and he made MC look great. Eric read that route the right way..turn left where there's no defender. Bledsoe throws right and right where the defender was. :rolleyes:

BillyT92679
11-21-2004, 04:15 PM
Today: three bonehead penalties, at least one drop, and what should have been a TD in the endzone but Moulds turns to the inside, which wasn't where that ball could/should have been thrown. Yeah, it's all Drew.

I like Moulds, but I really think he is constantly overrated by Bills fans. Andre Reed, Jerry Rice, Art Monk, or today with Marvin, T.O. and Randy... those are great wide receivers. Eric is very good, but I'd put him behind Jimmy Smith actually.

mybills
11-21-2004, 04:18 PM
Moulds is a great receiver when Bledsoe hits his numbers instead of 20 feet over his head. :mad: