PDA

View Full Version : O.K. I am starting to get annoyed with the whole Troy Vincent thing....

BUFFALONRTH76
11-18-2004, 10:19 PM
I guess the part that really pisses me off is that he set JP back in his development.... Man what are we paying this guy for?? To be a community spokesperson???

Patti120
11-18-2004, 10:27 PM
Sucks and I think I posted this b/4 but after we signed Vincent an Eagles fan posted somewhere something along the lines of "congrats, you've just signed a great corner who is always injured when you need him". Sucks that he hurt JP too but, that seems to be the way things have gone around here the last couple of years.

Iehoshua
11-18-2004, 10:38 PM
most wasted signing of the year = Vincent

Hemlepp53
11-18-2004, 11:12 PM

Very true so far this season he has not brought abit of improvement. I know hes been injured.. but hey we brought him on board to produce not to sit out... So that makes him useless... Now nest season we will see what he brings... if hes healthy

NapalmDeath
11-19-2004, 02:38 AM

He did get injured. That does happen in the NFL.

However, why has this injury dragged out so long? He is not gonna play this week, and probably not the next. But he was "Supossed" to be back in the line up 2 weeks ago?

Just what we need, Magee getting tore up AGAIN. He is young and taking his lumps but.... Has anybody seen a gradual (God I am spelling terrible) improvement from him as a CB?

TigerJ
11-19-2004, 07:17 AM
I'm not going to try and judge whether the Bills should or shouldn't have signed Vincent. Hindsight is always easy. It is starting to look like Vincent may never play another game, however. According to BillsDaily.com, his knee just isn't getting any better.

BTW, the only word you misspelled in your post, Napalm, (that I saw at least) was "Supossed." It's "Supposed."

Hemlepp53
11-19-2004, 07:34 AM
It is starting to look like Vincent may never play another game, however. According to BillsDaily.com, his knee just isn't getting any better.

This is not cool at all... Can you link us to that Article. I know injury and all but WTF is going on.. Sounds like he is to beaten/Old to heal at the rate a TOP NFL Player should heal. If what you read on BillsDaily.com is true this is truely a major DISAPPOINTMENT!!! :pissed: :tap: :fury:

ryjam282
11-19-2004, 07:38 AM
Yano, I have been thinking the same thing, hell, we signed him to a 6 year contract right? He'll be back.........eventually :mad:

THATHURMANATOR
11-19-2004, 08:26 AM
I guess the part that really pisses me off is that he set JP back in his development.... Man what are we paying this guy for?? To be a community spokesperson???

He got hurt. What do you want him to do? Play on one leg. Injuries happen man.

Drive 4 Five
11-19-2004, 01:15 PM
He got hurt. What do you want him to do? Play on one leg. Injuries happen man.

Exactly! It is not as if we had all these other options after Winfield left. Personally, I wish we would have kept Antoine Winfield but that's just me. Yeah I know he didn't ever get alot of picks but that little dude played his ass off for us. Tough as nails just like Travis Henry.

Mr. Cynical
11-19-2004, 01:18 PM
He got hurt. That's what old people do. They get hurt. :snicker: