• Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Do me a favor?

Lay Off EMo!
    We need him!

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

If we need him then why are we laying him off? WNY economy is really that bad?
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
      We need him to catch the damn ball and earn his paycheck!
      i agree.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Tatonka got it right- we need him to earn his keep- as long as he's playing like garbage, the criticism should keep coming. I'm sure there's a few people out there who will blame Bledsoe for Moulds's struggles, but he's dropped several balls that hit him in the hands, and that out of bounds catch was all on him.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
          • May 2003

We absolutely need Eric Moulds but we shouldn't break the bank to keep him either. I dont care what anyone says, Moulds is not in the elite class of receivers in this league. T. Owens, R. Moss, and M.Harrison have all played far superiorly to Moulds, and are in a class all their own. while our passing game has been in a sorry state lately, we have seen Moulds at his best when our passing games was just as good as any, and the numbers just don't add up. So if he is going to want some ridiculous amount of money to stay then I say let him go. He is not even as good as the Jag's J. Smith in my opinion, but I would love for him to stay. I have no problem if he wants to leave because he feels he has a better chance for a championship with another team, you can't blame him for that, but if it is a matter of the highest bidding for his services...

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out pal.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
            Tatonka got it right- we need him to earn his keep- as long as he's playing like garbage, the criticism should keep coming. I'm sure there's a few people out there who will blame Bledsoe for Moulds's struggles, but he's dropped several balls that hit him in the hands, and that out of bounds catch was all on him.

Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• RedEyE
              • Jul 2002

Moulds is the least of this teams problems. If the fans turn on him now, he'll definitly leave Buffalo.

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RedEyE
                Moulds is the least of this teams problems. If the fans turn on him now, he'll definitly leave Buffalo.
                Thank you!
                I don't blame Bledsoe for Moulds struggles, I blame Bledsoe for always struggling. Big difference!
                I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• finsrclowns
                  • Apr 2004

Maybe if Moulds didn't jump up in the air for EVERY catch he could get some YAC. And maybe even some TD's. He has four for the season. What's elite about that?
                  finsrclowns

Comment

• FTG
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by mybills
                    Thank you!
                    I don't blame Bledsoe for Moulds struggles,!
                    I do
                    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

Working...
                    X