PDA

View Full Version : Give WILLIS the rock!

im4bflo
11-19-2004, 07:27 PM
The Lambs run stopping defense is weak, pound them all game!
Circle the wagons men,
GO BILLS!!! :tip: :bow: :clap:

Mad Bomber
11-19-2004, 07:33 PM
We should be able to run the ball on them. We need to try to run it outside...WM has the speed and the power to make some long gains against these guys.

That will keep us from having to count on our pathetic passing game....

im4bflo
11-19-2004, 07:50 PM
We should be able to run the ball on them. We need to try to run it outside...WM has the speed and the power to make some long gains against these guys.

That will keep us from having to count on our pathetic passing game....
Exactly my thoughts, the less Drew holds onto the ball, the better we play.
Run first, run often, that'll make it easier to get a pass off once in a while, and I also agree with going outside, that's where WM get's free and can run threw the secondary.
Is MM reading this(maybe?) :pray:
GO BILLS! :bow:

finsrclowns
11-19-2004, 08:00 PM
Exactly my thoughts, the less Drew holds onto the ball, the better we play.
Run first, run often, that'll make it easier to get a pass off once in a while, and I also agree with going outside, that's where WM get's free and can run threw the secondary.
Is MM reading this(maybe?) :pray:
GO BILLS! :bow:

That sounds good but that's what NE was waiting for last week and their outside backers were able to force McGahee inside where they had help. And Willis was ineffective last week as a result.

NapalmDeath
11-20-2004, 12:53 AM
That sounds good but that's what NE was waiting for last week and their outside backers were able to force McGahee inside where they had help. And Willis was ineffective last week as a result.

Yup.. Good post

IMO I though Willis made some bad choices picking his holes last week, (Not that there was many BUT) The run game should be effective this week.

The Predator
11-20-2004, 02:49 AM
I Agree.

Give WILLIS The Rock!!!

GO BILLS>>>>>>>>>>>>04

Mahdi
11-20-2004, 06:01 AM
Not only do I want to see willis running it 30+ times but we should be trying to dump it off to him a lot aswell. We should be using him like san diego uses tomlinson. By the end of the game he should have 25-35 carries for 130 yards and 5-8 receptions for about 75 yards. If we can do that on offense, the defense will do the rest.

im4bflo
11-20-2004, 01:09 PM
We should get Henry involved also, pound them like we did in all our wins!
Again, we need a good game from our o-line,
and the 12th Man!
GO BILLS!!! :bow:

mybills
11-20-2004, 03:59 PM
If our OL plays like it did when we were winning, perhaps Moulds will be able to redeem himself from all the nay sayers. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, the Rams need a win, too.

BAM
11-20-2004, 04:08 PM
Yes! Give the man the ROCK! :rockout: :jam: :rocker: :punk: :rockout:

:gobills:

finsrclowns
11-20-2004, 09:34 PM
We should get Henry involved also, pound them like we did in all our wins!
Again, we need a good game from our o-line,
and the 12th Man!
GO BILLS!!! :bow:

Good point.
It's a fact that the games the OL has won the battle at the LOS we have won. I'd give them a draw in the Jags game and we should have won that one. This line is not pathetic, just not top level. When we play better teams they have trouble matching up and the rest of the offense breaks down. Based on the stats our OL should match up well with the Rams DL. I expect our O to have a good game and most people to wonder why Drew and WM played well when both struggled mightily against NE.

im4bflo
11-20-2004, 11:20 PM
Another huge thing is we're in our house again, where we play much better, especially when we don't shoot ourselves in the foot.
the 12th Man will be bringing it as usual...
"Let's GO, Buf-fa-lo!!!"
:rocker: :punk: :urock: :rockout: