I hope we pull Drew early if he plays poorly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFanInMass
    The Stoner Zoner
    • Feb 2003

I hope we pull Drew early if he plays poorly.

I want Losman in there as soon as possible. I feel if he dont come in and show the team he can lead us to wins and maybe get some chemistry going with Moulds then we might be losing Moulds and other players might not want to be here anymore. If Drew stays in there all season and keeps putting up 1 td games there will be no reason for the players to think we will be a playoff team soon. So lets hope J.P is the real deal and proves it this season or we could have a diasterous offseason. What big name free agent will want to come to Buffalo to play for a non playoff team with an unproven basically rookie QB. We need J.P. to win NOW!!!!!!!
    Last edited by BillsFanInMass; 11-21-2004, 07:35 AM.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

i don't think JP will fair any better than bledsoe.we're all but done as far as this season goes.i will agree with you that we need to get him in there.if the Rams start trouncing us,get him in there and declare him the starter for the seattle game.

why the hell not???
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
      • Aug 2004

yeah if it's a rout, I'd run JP in there. He can't be any worse than Crapsoe
      http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• BillsRockSOMUCH
        Exhausted of Losing
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by BuffaloJayhawk
        yeah if it's a rout, I'd run JP in there. He can't be any worse than Crapsoe
        He was worse last week

Comment

• The Predator
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by BillsFanInMass
          I want Losman in there as soon as possible. I feel if he dont come in and show the team he can lead us to wins and maybe get some chemistry going with Moulds then we might be losing Moulds and other players might not want to be here anymore. If Drew stays in there all season and keeps putting up 1 td games there will be no reason for the players to think we will be a playoff team soon. So lets hope J.P is the real deal and proves it this season or we could have a diasterous offseason. What big name free agent will want to come to Buffalo to play for a non playoff team with an unproven basically rookie QB. We need J.P. to win NOW!!!!!!!
          I Agree 100%

GO BILLS>>>>>>>>04

"If Your Attack Is Going Well, Your Probably Walking Into An Ambush"

Comment

Working...
          X