PDA

View Full Version : Instant replay is so ****ing worthless

OpIv37
11-21-2004, 01:23 PM
the most controversial calls can't be challenged- what's the ****ing point? It's just a waste of goddamn time

Just once in my lifetme I want to see a mf "judgement call" go in favor of the Bills. Goddamn refs

Typ0
11-21-2004, 01:45 PM
That was a horrible call....but I can also see that the purpose of the replay is to get the plays right not undermine the refs...we can't have it where every single play is reviewed for the refs judgement. I would say we are better off with the replay than without even if it isn't perfect.

OpIv37
11-21-2004, 02:18 PM
That was a horrible call....but I can also see that the purpose of the replay is to get the plays right not undermine the refs...we can't have it where every single play is reviewed for the refs judgement. I would say we are better off with the replay than without even if it isn't perfect.

The officiating in the NFL has been horrendous ever since "Just Give it to 'em" against the Pats and the Music City Mirage. Until the refs prove they know how to use their judgement they deserve to be undermined.

Mad Bomber
11-21-2004, 06:09 PM
The officiating in the NFL has been horrendous ever since "Just Give it to 'em" against the Pats and the Music City Mirage. Until the refs prove they know how to use their judgement they deserve to be undermined.
Don't get me started about "just give it to them" (see avatar)

The_Philster
11-21-2004, 07:42 PM
Considering Walt Coleman, today's ref, was also the ref in the "Just Give It To Them" game, I wasn't surprised at all about the officiating :idunno:

helmetguy
11-21-2004, 10:49 PM
Anyone with a whistle and a snot rag would be better than Coleman and Crew.