PDA

View Full Version : ALL DREW BABY!!!

chernobylwraiths
11-21-2004, 03:27 PM
Yep, I KNOW you naysayers were all over Drew for that INT and being down by 10 early. But NEVER count out Drew. Three TDs and just an awesome performance. :D

We will see JP against either Miami or Cleveland. :D

It WAS nice to see the team do well today.

BAM
11-21-2004, 03:28 PM
Go Drew. I am totally not convinced he is the answer anymore... but I will cheer for him as long as they keep him around. Why not! :rockout:

:gobills:

Iehoshua
11-21-2004, 03:30 PM
Any chance to hop back on Drew's jock. :rofl:

I'll give it to you he played a good game. Still don't think he's the answer.

finsrclowns
11-21-2004, 03:30 PM
Why not! :rockout:

Why not indeed! :clap:

Tatonka
11-21-2004, 03:31 PM
total team win. period. defense kept a great offense out of the endzone in key times.. special teams was great... and both defense and special teams put the offense in a position to succeed.

chernobylwraiths
11-21-2004, 03:39 PM
Yep, I KNOW you naysayers were all over Drew for that INT and being down by 10 early. But NEVER count out Drew. Three TDs and just an awesome performance. :D

We will see JP against either Miami or Cleveland. :D

It WAS nice to see the team do well today.

Did you guys feel the sarcasm? :D

Iehoshua
11-21-2004, 03:41 PM
Did you guys feel the sarcasm? :D
Uh no. Everyone knows you love Drew. ;)

The King
11-21-2004, 04:19 PM
Cherny Ive been saying that too you for years.... never count Drew out. An amazing game today. I called it over 30 points go Bills

mybills
11-21-2004, 04:22 PM
If he didn't throw that ball so high out of Evans reach there wouldn't have been an interception. But Bledsoe is great. :snicker:

chernobylwraiths
11-21-2004, 04:24 PM
Cherny Ive been saying that too you for years.... never count Drew out. An amazing game today. I called it over 30 points go Bills

Well, I was kidding MBB for the most part. This was like Tatonka said, a total team game. Defense and special teams played a major part of this win.

I still think JP will play at home against Cleveland making his starting debut. Unless by chance we win the next two which will be nothing short of miraculous the way we have been playing on the road. But I still think JP should start then if he is ready.

Mad Bomber
11-21-2004, 05:46 PM
total team win. period. defense kept a great offense out of the endzone in key times.. special teams was great... and both defense and special teams put the offense in a position to succeed.

:bf1:

Exactly!

Defense: made some key INTs to keep them from scoring, and shut down their running game. Marshall Faulk looked more like Marsha Brady.

Special teams: I wasn't impressed with Fast Freddy's first game, but these last two have been great. Unlike years past, our punt return game is a WEAPON!

Offense: Campbell was great. Our line still sucks, but when Willis gets a chance to run without getting hit in the backfield, he's just scary! Too many stupid holding/false start penalties.

Overall, this win was as good as last week's loss was bad....

Mr. Cynical
11-21-2004, 06:35 PM
There's really no debate about "Drew being the answer". He is getting paid to do his job, and *today* he did it. But we all know he can have a few good games mixed in with a whole bunch of bad ones.

JP still should start asap IMO.

illusionone
11-21-2004, 08:27 PM
Go Drew. I am totally not convinced he is the answer anymore... but I will cheer for him as long as they keep him around. Why not! :rockout:

Best post I have seen in a long time :bow:

DaBills
11-21-2004, 09:12 PM
"total team win. period. defense kept a great offense out of the endzone in key times.. special teams was great... and both defense and special teams put the offense in a position to succeed."

:clap:

Check please, thank you.

BAM
11-21-2004, 09:16 PM
Best post I have seen in a long time :bow:

:hi5: No reason to hate on the guy so much IMO. Even though he may suck and is inconsistent as hell, slow as hell, throws too many lame ducks, can't hit a RB in the flat, can't throw the slant route, can't...:snicker: Ok i'm done... ANyways, *****ing and complaining every week about it obviously isn't going to change anything. GO DREW!