X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • finsrclowns
    • Apr 2004

Bills can make playoffs....

...if the NFL lets them play all the rest of their games at home. Is there ANY team in the league that almost all 45 guys are great at home and almost all lay large eggs on the road? It's so amazing.
    finsrclowns
  • BAM
    • Sep 2003

4 straight wins at the Ralph! Shoulda been 5!

Comment

• Mad Bomber
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BAM
      4 straight wins at the Ralph! Shoulda been 5!
      It's nice to see that Buffalo is again becoming a feared place to venture into. They mentioned it today both on CBS and Fox!

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

Attached Files

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
          • May 2003

Originally posted by finsrclowns
          ...if the NFL lets them play all the rest of their games at home. Is there ANY team in the league that almost all 45 guys are great at home and almost all lay large eggs on the road? It's so amazing.
          Yes sir, there is such a team, and they are called the Seattle Seahawks. Last year anyway...

Comment

• Mad Bomber
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
            Your flying pigs pic didn't show on this reply, but....

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
              • May 2003

Originally posted by Mad Bomber
              It's nice to see that Buffalo is again becoming a feared place to venture into. They mentioned it today both on CBS and Fox!
              Greatest of all for the fans in Buffalo. I always feel so bad for them when it is cold out and the team looks dreadful. Winning the home games for them is the least these miserable cretins can do.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bills_fan_atic
                Greatest of all for the fans in Buffalo. I always feel so bad for them when it is cold out and the team looks dreadful. Winning the home games for them is the least these miserable cretins can do.
                Well....WTF!...as long as these "miserable cretins" aren't losing games in the sh**ty Buffalo weather, I guess we're OK! I've sat thru good and bad games in crappy weather. I know we don't have the climate of New Mexico, but what's your point? If it's about us having a crappy team, I completely agree...nothing worse than sitting in the Ralph in a sleet storm watching us lose. But watching us win in a sleet storm is HEAVEN!

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Go JETS! Kick NE out again!
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                    • May 2003

Originally posted by Mad Bomber
                    Well....WTF!...as long as these "miserable cretins" aren't losing games in the sh**ty Buffalo weather, I guess we're OK! I've sat thru good and bad games in crappy weather. I know we don't have the climate of New Mexico, but what's your point? If it's about us having a crappy team, I completely agree...nothing worse than sitting in the Ralph in a sleet storm watching us lose. But watching us win in a sleet storm is HEAVEN!
                    My point is that I am glad that they play hard for you fans at home you miserable bastard. What the hell is your problem?

Comment

Working...
                    X