PDA

View Full Version : McGahee

Crisis
11-21-2004, 03:43 PM
THIS KID IS UNBELIEVABLE!

Every game I see a new side of him, he has shown speed, power, and now his great athletic ability. HOLY ****! Him jumping over Aeneas Williams on the sidelines has to be the play of the year.

Tatonka
11-21-2004, 03:44 PM
i thought that other than that one play where he jumped (out of bounds by the way).. he looked very average. i am not knocking him.. but people talk like the guy is priest holmes already.

hopefully he will take huge strides going into next year too.

Crisis
11-21-2004, 03:50 PM
He looked far from average to me.

The OL got absolutely no push at all in the 1st half, they finally got some holes for him to run through in the 2nd and he was exploding for 10+ yard gains. Not to mention anytime he would get anything going on the ground, it'd get called back.

Lets not forget he has also said his knee is about 80-85%. Next year he should be 100% and look even better.

mybills
11-21-2004, 04:20 PM
He looks as good as Henry! :up:

EDS
11-21-2004, 04:54 PM
i thought that other than that one play where he jumped (out of bounds by the way).. he looked very average. i am not knocking him.. but people talk like the guy is priest holmes already.

I too hope that this is just the tip of the iceberg and further improvement of his knee yields more speed and explosion next year. Then he will be the complete package because the power seems to be there already.

DraftBoy
11-21-2004, 05:05 PM
He looks as good as Henry! :up:

If Henry could run a sub 4.5 40 and actually find a hole, then yea he looks as good as Henry.....jk

The kid looked good but I wanna see more of him, I think MM is trying to scale back his role some since he had nearly 40 carries in one game, but we've seen it now, where he does nearly nothing all game and then bam rips off a 42 yarder. Hell of a player!

Mad Bomber
11-21-2004, 05:51 PM

If Willis played behind the Chiefs' O-line, he would be Priest Holmes already (and if Priest played behind our line he would be nothing more than an average to above-average back). Our line gets no push and opens very few holes. When WM does get some running room, he makes things happen.