• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alluro
    You Don't Stand a Chance !
    • Jul 2002

David Boston or Peerless Price ?

I noticed both players are free agents at the end of the year. IMO the bills would be better served to spend franchise receiver money on Boston as opposed to price. Boston is arguably the most talented receiver in the league.
  • clumping platelets

Better to keep a player familar with the team......keep Price.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Exactly....even though Boston may be a better overall player, there's no way of knowing if he'll be as productive in Gilbride's systems. We KNOW Peerless is.
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
        • Jul 2002

besides, I bet Boston will cost a lot more. And Price's speed is a great compliment to Mould's size. Boston and Moulds are too similar to compliment each other IMO.
        Its all about the quest.

Comment

• Alluro
          You Don't Stand a Chance !
          • Jul 2002

Boston is bigger, faster, and stronger than peerless. He has proven he can be a marquee player in NFL without the benefit of playing with another all-pro. Is peerless really this good, or is moulds attracting a lot of attention away from him? It would be a bold move, but i believe that if we're going to pay franchise receiver money to a player, he better be a bona fide franchise guy. That player is David Boston

Comment

• Dozerdog
            In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Boston might help the Bills keep price. Whomever signs Boston, that's one less team in need of a big $$ WR

Comment

• Winfield_26
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

I like Price better than Boston. Boston is goning to want to be the #1 guy we already have that in Moulds, it could create a problem in ball distribution.
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
                Expert on Experts
                • Jul 2002

Boston is the better receiver.

that being said, keep price, he IS a better complement to moulds, and we know they can co-exist. Dont mess with good chemistry

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

I almost think we should let price go if need be and use the space to really prop up the D. Reed has been great every time he is being called on. It looks like he is really vieing for a number two spot. I like Price but if letting him go means we have room to get not just good DE, DT, LB but excellent DE, DT, LB then we need to consider taking a bit of a loss at the receiver position. If we can have our cake and eat it too of course that would be the best alternative.

Comment

• lordofgun
                    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Alluro
                    Boston is bigger, faster, and stronger than peerless. He has proven he can be a marquee player in NFL without the benefit of playing with another all-pro. Is peerless really this good, or is moulds attracting a lot of attention away from him? It would be a bold move, but i believe that if we're going to pay franchise receiver money to a player, he better be a bona fide franchise guy. That player is David Boston
                    I agree completely...as long as Boston is healthy.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
                      Expert on Experts
                      • Jul 2002

I dont question that boston is a franchise guy. But do we need another franchise WR? Two on the same team? And thats a lot of money locked up in the WR spot.

I think peerless will be significantly less money, and will take a home team discount I hope. He LOVEs playing for drew, he can co-exist with Moulds, the offense as it is now is clicking well together, they enjoy playing together. I dont want to mess with that.

I'd rather keep peerless, who is very capable but not as good as boston, for a cheaper price and keep the chemistry, then spend more money on another wide receiver when it needs to be spent on defense. IMHO, of course...

Comment

• clumping platelets

Go for two when we score a TD

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                          Go for two when we score a TD
                          I think you're in the wrong thread.
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Bert102176
                            • Aug 2002

Price knows the system, and is familiar with the other players you keep him over getting someone like Boston who doesn't know the familiararities of this team, plus Price will probably be cheaper than Boston, who knows if Boston will over come the injury he has
                            even.
                            lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• Cntrygal
                              Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                              • Jul 2002

I like Price... but he needs to keep his mouth shut! :madfire:
                              Originally posted by notacon
                              The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
                              X