PDA

View Full Version : wow...6-4 would have looked really good...

Ebenezer
11-21-2004, 05:06 PM
just think if the Bills could have won 2 of the 3 against Jax, Oak or the Jets (away)...6-4 at this point would put them in the playoff hunt...

and...

look at the remaining schedule:

@Seattle
@Miami
Cleveland
@Cinci
@SF
Pittsburgh

they could go 5-1 or 4-2...what a shame if this team's playoffs came down to Clements not knocking down 1 pass.

FTG
11-21-2004, 05:14 PM
they could go 5-1 or 4-2? What makes you think they are suddenly going to start winning road games?

Ebenezer
11-21-2004, 05:32 PM
they could go 5-1 or 4-2? What makes you think they are suddenly going to start winning road games?
I know that...but Miami and SF are winnable...Pitts might not mean anything...Cinci and Seattle???

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
11-21-2004, 05:46 PM
just think if the Bills could have won 2 of the 3 against Jax, Oak or the Jets (away)...6-4 at this point would put them in the playoff hunt...

and...

look at the remaining schedule:

@Seattle
@Miami
Cleveland
@Cinci
@SF
Pittsburgh

they could go 5-1 or 4-2...what a shame if this team's playoffs came down to Clements not knocking down 1 pass.

I think we can do it I'm watching the Seattle game right now they aren't showing me anything to impress me I don't see why everybody thinks the're so good Shaun Alexander is the only weapon that they got anyways and our D as good as they played today can shut him down. Pissburgh is the only team that scares me hopefully they have clinched their division before we gotta play them take it one game at a time

BAM
11-21-2004, 05:56 PM
key words: Would have.

RAMS FAN
11-21-2004, 06:05 PM
Congrats guys. The better team won and good luck the rest of the year. :bow:

Mad Bomber
11-21-2004, 06:05 PM
key words: Would have.

Would have....could have....should have.....

We could be 7-3 right now, but unfortunately we're not.

I'm concerned about the road trips where we're flying back and forth across the country. @Miami and @SF are definitely winnable, @Cincy is possible, @Seattle is questionable, Cleveland at home is probable, and beating the Stillers would be a minor miracle.

BAM
11-21-2004, 06:19 PM
Steelers will probably be coasting into post-season by then, so they may be playing backups. I can see us winning all those other games though... The only game that REALLY scares me is the Bengals game.

FTG
11-21-2004, 06:37 PM
Seattle looked like crap today. Feely just gave them the game at the end. Still, it's on the road so I'm sure we will find a way to make them look like SB contenders

Mr. Cynical
11-21-2004, 06:38 PM
Would have....could have....should have.....

Exactly. :up:

Mad Bomber
11-21-2004, 08:49 PM
Steelers will probably be coasting into post-season by then, so they may be playing backups.

I really hadn't thought about that...that's what the Bills used to do when gearing up for the playoffs.

BAM
11-21-2004, 08:50 PM
Yah. :(