PDA

View Full Version : Jason Peters...

Ebenezer
11-21-2004, 05:09 PM
I like this kid. Looked good on ST, looks good in routes and looked chisled...I bet he has lost a lot of weight. I think this kid can make the team and be a big help in the future. That will make up for not having a 5th rounder this year.

DraftBoy
11-21-2004, 05:14 PM
I like this kid. Looked good on ST, looks good in routes and looked chisled...I bet he has lost a lot of weight. I think this kid can make the team and be a big help in the future. That will make up for not having a 5th rounder this year.

Not to mention he had the key block that sprung McGahee!! GO JASON! :bow:

Ebenezer
11-21-2004, 05:31 PM
Not to mention he had the key block that sprung McGahee!! GO JASON! :bow:
from our angle it looked like he was holding on that play...got away with it...sad but true...

DraftBoy
11-21-2004, 05:41 PM
from our angle it looked like he was holding on that play...got away with it...sad but true...

didnt see the play, but nfl.com listed Peters as the key block

Michael82
11-21-2004, 07:14 PM
Jason Peters catching red zone passes from JP Losman.... :drool:

generalmills
11-21-2004, 09:33 PM
word out on him so far is that he has hands like a wide-out but cant block worth anything... if he can get his blocking together.. we have a definate weapon in a tackle/TE that can catch and run... a real "diamond in the rough"

Michael82
11-21-2004, 09:36 PM
word out on him so far is that he has hands like a wide-out but cant block worth anything... if he can get his blocking together.. we have a definate weapon in a tackle/TE that can catch and run... a real "diamond in the rough"
If you saw the game....he has definitely been working on his blocking. He made some nice blocks on ST. :up:

Tatonka
11-21-2004, 11:13 PM
he did hold on one 10 yard run.. but i thought he looked good otherwise.

Kramer
11-22-2004, 04:22 AM
Peters isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. Did he know what side of the field to line up at?

NC-BILLS44
11-22-2004, 09:34 PM
They will be using him more on offense. I falsely predicted that he would score a TD versus the Rams. Oh, well, maybe next week.