X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Memorable games vs.....The Chiefs

1994-I was in the US Air Force stationed at RAF Lakenheath and got treated to an offensive onslaught as we slaughtered them 44-10. Kenny Davis and Thurman Thomas each had at least 77 yards on the ground. The funny thing....only 184 yards passing by Kelly.
    The Chiefs went through all 3 of their QBs and only managed 186 net passing yards.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • JefftheBillsfan
    • Jul 2002

2 come to my mind. I remember the 1 where it was KC @ Buff last week of the year, winner goes to the playoffs, loser goes home. The Bills of course won. That was my second game 3rd game.

I remember the 1 in KC when RJ dove into the end zone for the game winner. That was a great play, everyone has to agree with that reguardless if you hate him or not.
    Its all about the quest.

Comment

• LouGrant
      The Zone Editor
      • Jul 2002

That was his watershed moment.. it was all down hill after that
      Get into the Zone

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

That first one was in 1996...I remember watching as Shawn Price stuffed Marcus Allen at the goalline to prevent a go-ahead score
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• AG75
          My buns are weiner friendly
          • Oct 2002

I'll never forget that monday night game back in 91, what was the score? 33-6?? When we got our a$$es handed to us BIG time. What was the name of that running back that we could not stop??? Anyways, the one thing that comes to my mind was that damn tribal chant and tomahawk chop the fans were doing at arrowhead. I'll never forget when in the playoffs KC was at Rich Stadium and we won(of course) and all the fans at Rich started doing the chant...hehehehehe. Karma.
          Aimee

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Christian Okoye?

Comment

• AG75
              My buns are weiner friendly
              • Oct 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
              Christian Okoye?

Thank you, I hate when I forget a name. My god that guy was massive. That game was very much like the one we just had against the Pats, except it was not at home.
              Aimee

Comment

Working...
              X