11-21-2004, 07:40 PM
Yup....3 TDs really SUCKS!

Michael82
11-21-2004, 07:41 PM
Yup....3 TDs really SUCKS!
But our special teams sucks more. :snicker:

G. Host
11-21-2004, 08:14 PM
Well so do some fans sometimes. Are the idiots still leading the wave when Bills have the ball or were they prohibitted from returning after opener. If not for them distracting offense I think we would have won opener.

Mad Bomber
11-21-2004, 08:45 PM
But our special teams sucks more. :snicker:

:rofl:

Remember 2-3 years ago? That statement wouldn't have been funny then!

BAM
11-21-2004, 08:49 PM
The opener was hardly the fans' fault.

GO SOUP! :jam:

G. Host
11-21-2004, 08:53 PM
The opener was hardly the fans' fault.

GO SOUP! :jam:

Bills needed to call timeouts due to fans noise so it certainly contributed and they were not hoards of Jaguars' fans so loss was certainly contributed to by Bills fans. Who knows if they would have one if offense players could hear each other?

BAM
11-21-2004, 08:54 PM
I don't buy that for a minute. They have had to deal with much louder situations in the past, and have pulled it off. Stop looking for excuses. WE lost!

G. Host
11-21-2004, 08:58 PM
I don't buy that for a minute. They have had to deal with much louder situations in the past, and have pulled it off. Stop looking for excuses. WE lost!

Louder situations at HOME? It is called home field advantage for a reason. Why not just let opponents bring in their own music?

Stop looking for excuses for idiot fans. You were smart enough to not do the wave when we had ball, right?

BAM
11-21-2004, 09:01 PM

Actually I did participate a couple times around. I didn't do it for long though... I was too damn hung over to do much of anything that day. :snicker:

To think we lost that game because of a little wave is entirely absurd though. Think what you want though, you are entitled to your opinion. :up:

BAM
11-21-2004, 09:03 PM
Louder situations at HOME?

You obviously haven't been there for any Patriots games. Their fans usually show up in mass and I guarantee it has been louder for their games than the Jags game this year.

Michael82
11-21-2004, 09:05 PM

Remember 2-3 years ago? That statement wouldn't have been funny then!
Yeah, I miss Ronnie Jones. :crazy:

:snicker:

G. Host
11-21-2004, 09:07 PM
You obviously haven't been there for any Patriots games before. They usually show up in mass and I guarantee it has been louder for their games than the Jags game this year.

I have been at several games vs Patriots at home including opener last year and the Wave was MUCH more distracting to players and was much louder at opener this year. Players were actually telling fans to be quiet but maybe you were drunk then and missed it. :peace:

Sorry but it sounds like your guarentee is as good as US dollar is off gold standard.

BAM
11-21-2004, 09:08 PM
Turn your hearing aid up next time. :D

G. Host
11-21-2004, 09:11 PM
Maybe it has to do with where I was sitting. Of couse Patriot fans were fairly quiet last year at the Ralph except for the crying and swearing. One guy actually took off his Brady jersey in disgust and threw it away.

BAM
11-21-2004, 09:12 PM
Yah that game was a totally different story. Now as for the other games played there the last few years.... :scratch:

colin
11-21-2004, 09:43 PM
campbell is an above average TE, but really that should be enough if we have a RB and WRs who can catch and run. looks like we just realized that this can work against the rams D. drew has a history of being very comfortable with quick short accurate passes to TEs and guys out of the back field, he did that here in 02, and has not really done it at all since. we might need mcgahee to block too much to send him out, but it is obvious you can run posts and outs to TEs and WRs and take advantage of Drew's arm. JP looks to have enough of a cannon to do the same, so getting this done is nothing but a good sign.