PDA

View Full Version : Anyone think they tried to pad McGahee's stats with that 1 carry?

Michael82
11-21-2004, 08:23 PM
They could have just taken a bunch of knees. The game was over, St. Louis wasn't going to take any timeouts and the Bills ran the ball with Willis McGahee, getting 5 yards to push him to 100 rushing yards and then they finally took a couple knees. Hmmm...

I heard Martz was annoyed with that at the end. That's what they were saying on WGR. Personally, I loved it. They don't play the Rams for another 4 years. Hell, I would have gone for the touchdown and shoved it up Martz's ass! :snicker:

BAM
11-21-2004, 08:37 PM
Screw Martz. They went for it on 4th and whatever it was from their own 20. They deserved to be scored on again. :D

BAM
11-21-2004, 08:39 PM
BTW Yes I think their point was to get McGahee to 100 yards. Fine with me! ;)

Michael82
11-21-2004, 08:41 PM
BTW Yes I think their point was to get McGahee to 100 yards. Fine with me! ;)
I agree. Hell, I wanted McGahee to get the touchdown. Oh well. :sadwalk:

Mad Bomber
11-21-2004, 08:52 PM
They could have just taken a bunch of knees. The game was over, St. Louis wasn't going to take any timeouts and the Bills ran the ball with Willis McGahee, getting 5 yards to push him to 100 rushing yards and then they finally took a couple knees. Hmmm...

I heard Martz was annoyed with that at the end. That's what they were saying on WGR.

Martz is a dick. Oops, excuse me...a really SMART dick!

G. Host
11-21-2004, 08:56 PM
Martz padded stats many times with his games when he wiped out teams so I see no problem with that other than ammunition for the fans pimping for McGahee and his agent.

If McGahee has bonuses tied to number of games he breaks 100. Mularchy may regret padding his stats though.

Michael82
11-21-2004, 09:03 PM
Martz is a dick. Oops, excuse me...a really SMART dick!
Martz is definitely not a genius. I agree! He's a DICK! :D

Ebenezer
11-21-2004, 09:15 PM
Martz had Bulger out there when the game was decided...we don't play the Rams for four more years...I would have run the score up on them...

Mad Bomber
11-21-2004, 09:19 PM
He'd be the first to tell you that he's a genius!

Michael82
11-21-2004, 09:23 PM
Martz had Bulger out there when the game was decided...we don't play the Rams for four more years...I would have run the score up on them...
I was booing when they took a knee. :D

Typ0
11-21-2004, 09:44 PM
I was pissed when we took a knee at the end of the game...any other coach that's the thing to do...against Martz we should have scored and done an onsides kick and tried to score again.

Michael82
11-21-2004, 09:51 PM
I was pissed when we took a knee at the end of the game...any other coach that's the thing to do...against Martz we should have scored and done an onsides kick and tried to score again.
exactly. :snicker:

Hemlepp53
11-21-2004, 10:14 PM

:dance: :clap: :bow: Great.. I couldnt agree more...

Martz is a :loser:

mypoorfriendme
11-22-2004, 02:16 AM
Martz padded stats many times with his games when he wiped out teams so I see no problem with that other than ammunition for the fans pimping for McGahee and his agent.

If McGahee has bonuses tied to number of games he breaks 100. Mularchy may regret padding his stats though.

thats exactly what i was thinking. but this would be insentive not to give him the 100 yards dont you think? although you have to realize the chances of the coaches knowing and much less caring about how many yards mcgahee had racked up through out the game...i just wish the one he sprung for the TD wasnt called back for evans dumbass holding. his balance on the sideline as he hurdled archeleta might be the must under-rated play ive seen in a while.

(besides last year there was a play when drew threw a pick but it was almost worth it because henry LIT a blitzing linebacker and it was easily the best rb block ive ever seen in my life... just thought id bring it up)

G. Host
11-22-2004, 11:34 AM
Nope it would not have been insensitive. He has two RBs with one supposedly he has to trade next year so why not use Henry rather than padding stats of McGahee? I know McGahee making 100 yards thrills those who say "Bills win when McGahee gets 100 yards or more" but I do not believe in magic numbers other than contract and bonus numbers.