PDA

View Full Version : Hey BTPee, what's up with.....

mchurchfie
11-17-2002, 10:36 AM
...your bitter obsession with me. Everytime I post, you are right behind me with one of your half witted replies...usually on the lines of "your smack is weak".."we own you".."blah, blah, blah". Every other post of yours, whether it is replying to me or someone else has "Churchie" in it. You are making posts about what I post at other sites...you are PMing me constantly....who's getting to who here?? In my book I think that you could refer to this bizarre behavior as "webstalking" so please, go do your "Glenn Close" imitation on someone else because frankly, it is getting a little weird:shakeno:

Dozerdog
11-17-2002, 10:39 AM
http://www.alexandre.leroux.net/buster/obsession_for_men.jpg

mchurchfie
11-17-2002, 10:49 AM
:lol: hey, I understand BTPee stalking me Dozer, but where the hell did you get that picture of me??:D

Dozerdog
11-17-2002, 10:52 AM
Ohhh... you left the door wide open for me on that one... but.. I'll be kind and walk away...:D

Why didn't you set me up like that in the insult tourney???:D

shelby
11-17-2002, 10:52 AM
:pant:

if you find a bunny cooking on your stove churchie...i'd be worried;)

mchurchfie
11-17-2002, 10:53 AM
:lol: too funny:D

mchurchfie
11-17-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Ohhh... you left the door wide open for me on that one... but.. I'll be kind and walk away...:D

Why didn't you set me up like that in the insult tourney???:D

LOL..I had to use topshelf on you there Bro..you would have smoked me otherwise;)

BTP
11-17-2002, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by mchurchfie
:lol: hey, I understand BTPee stalking me Dozer, but where the hell did you get that picture of me??:D

:fabulous: smack yourself some more stupid :hammer:

shelby
11-17-2002, 10:58 AM
:rolleyes:

mchurchfie
11-17-2002, 11:01 AM
If I put this quart of gasoline in this trash bag and take six or seven big huffs, I feel right as rain.

Originally posted by BTP

:fabulous: smack yourself some more stupid :hammer:

Here's the stalker now with her usual and predictable reply...now run off and start a thread about me Glenn:eek:

BTP
11-17-2002, 09:53 PM
If I put this quart of gasoline in this trash bag and take six or seven big huffs, I feel right as rain.

Here's the stalker now with her usual and predictable reply...now run off and start a thread about me Glenn:eek:

Wow... 2 million sperm, and you were the fastest? Scary.

wharfrat
11-17-2002, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by BTP

Wow... 2 million sperm, and you were the fastest? Scary.

Still better than having the best part of you stain the upholstery of that '51 Studebaker you were concieved in... :tongue:

wharfrat
11-17-2002, 10:23 PM
...your bitter obsession with me. Everytime I post, you are right behind me with one of your half witted replies...usually on the lines of "your smack is weak".."we own you".."blah, blah, blah". Every other post of yours, whether it is replying to me or someone else has "Churchie" in it. You are making posts about what I post at other sites...you are PMing me constantly....who's getting to who here?? In my book I think that you could refer to this bizarre behavior as "webstalking" so please, go do your "Glenn Close" imitation on someone else because frankly, it is getting a little weird:shakeno:

It liked you so much it followed you home churchie! are you gonna keep it? or take it out back and shoot it like the last stray?

mchurchfie
11-18-2002, 07:37 AM
:lol: I thnk that I will keep it and kick it around for a little while Wharf....I haven't had this much fun since Echoe_Bravo was here:D

BTP
11-18-2002, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by wharfrat

It liked you so much it followed you home churchie! are you gonna keep it? or take it out back and shoot it like the last stray?

be careful wharfrat there is no cpt dick to hide behind here :scared:

wharfrat
11-18-2002, 11:49 AM
I don't hide from anyone Cheese breath....

why are you over here boring these poor folk with your lame wannabe smack? Or are you going to use some of the things you learned at FinHeaven? :lol:

BTP
11-18-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by wharfrat
I don't hide from anyone Cheese breath....

why are you over here boring these poor folk with your lame wannabe smack? Or are you going to use some of the things you learned at FinHeaven? :lol:

god knows there is sooooooo much be learned by a phins fan that hangs out there :insane: you still working on that parrot routine smack ?

btw I see why Churchie has been gone for the last day the law finally caught up with him again :

http://www.wral.com/entertainment/1791346/detail.html

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-18-2002, 10:31 PM
Ohhhhh MY God!!!

The Kids are at it again!!