PDA

View Full Version : Poor Vincent....

Michael82
11-21-2004, 08:44 PM
He's taking way too long to come back from his injury and now by the time he gets back, the free safety job is going to be taken by Rashad Baker. Plus, McGee is staying at CB. I don't care what anyone thinks. He has the job. :snicker:

:lolpoint: Troy Vincent with his 8-10 week injury

Mad Bomber
11-21-2004, 08:54 PM
I, for one, wouldn't mind seeing us trying Troy at the Safety position.

BAM
11-21-2004, 08:57 PM
As good as McGee has been at KR, he is inconsistent as hell at CB. I think he will become much better at the position with experience though, so maybe putting TV at Safety wouldn't be a bad idea. Wire and Baker aren't exactly tearing it up at that position either...

Michael82
11-21-2004, 09:02 PM
Baker looked solid in coverage today and it was his first start. I read something where Troy Vincent told Fox that he will be back in another 2 weeks and he will be moving to FS. Here's the problem...if Baker keeps up with the solid coverage and then starts to make plays next week...there might not be any starting spots open for Vincent. :doh:

BAM
11-21-2004, 09:05 PM
I think Vincent would take Baker's job easy, just based on experience.

ryjam282
11-21-2004, 09:07 PM
If Baker plays well, then we really have no choice but to move McGee back to Nickel corner. He has played well at times but TV is a very good cover corner and we could definitely benefit from his play there.

Just imagine us having one of the best #3 corners in the league. It will make us that much better.

Michael82
11-21-2004, 09:09 PM
If Baker plays well, then we really have no choice but to move McGee back to Nickel corner. He has played well at times but TV is a very good cover corner and we could definitely benefit from his play there.

Just imagine us having one of the best #3 corners in the league. It will make us that much better.
:drool:

G. Host
11-21-2004, 09:12 PM
Or maybe the Bills will go with 2 safeties and 3 CBs. It has been done before.