PDA

View Full Version : Congrats from a Rams Fan

RMFN
11-21-2004, 09:44 PM
The bills brought it to the Rams and the Rams didn't have a answer.http://webpages.charter.net/rmfn/rmfn/doh.gif

As I stated in a previous thread our specials teams have been horrible and they lived up to the billing. I thought in the first qtr this might have been a easy game for the Rams but the was obviously short sighted on my part. Our Defense and Special teams have to be reinvented. The Bills D had all the answer for what the Rams tried.

Well, Good luck the rest of the year and if ya get a chance stop by Football Huddles and give it a look.

Don't mind me I am calm http://webpages.charter.net/rmfn/rmfn/blowup.gif

Hemlepp53
11-21-2004, 10:29 PM
The bills brought it to the Rams and the Rams didn't have a answer.http://webpages.charter.net/rmfn/rmfn/doh.gif

As I stated in a previous thread our specials teams have been horrible and they lived up to the billing. I thought in the first qtr this might have been a easy game for the Rams but the was obviously short sighted on my part. Our Defense and Special teams have to be reinvented. The Bills D had all the answer for what the Rams tried.

Well, Good luck the rest of the year and if ya get a chance stop by Football Huddles and give it a look.

Don't mind me I am calm http://webpages.charter.net/rmfn/rmfn/blowup.gif

Good game... :clap:

mush69
11-21-2004, 10:37 PM
They're Gold, They're Blue.. they pack each others pooo!

:jk:

Good game and as it was said before the game on the radio Special teams was going to the difference in this game. If Clements had not returned that punt for a TD, we would not have had that turn around. After all look at what happened when we had the ball the first 2 times.

DaBills
11-22-2004, 09:36 AM
Ironic. We won, yet we still would rather have your QB over Drew.

;-)

Hey RMFN, curious if you thought the difference in ST was due to your ST coach coming over to the Bills? Maybe he knew their tendancies? Although, McGhee and Clements tend to threaten on returns almost every week, it sure seemed like our guys had clear sailing ahead.

RMFN
11-22-2004, 10:14 AM
Hey RMFN, curious if you thought the difference in ST was due to your ST coach coming over to the Bills? Maybe he knew their tendancies? Although, McGhee and Clements tend to threaten on returns almost every week, it sure seemed like our guys had clear sailing ahead.

The Rams ST only have one tendancy, they have been lousy since 2000. April was not the problem with the ST when he was here. It was with the personnel he had to work with.

alohabillsfan
11-22-2004, 12:29 PM
They're Gold, They're Blue.. they pack each others pooo!

:jk:

Good game and as it was said before the game on the radio Special teams was going to the difference in this game. If Clements had not returned that punt for a TD, we would not have had that turn around. After all look at what happened when we had the ball the first 2 times.

:rofl:

DraftBoy
11-22-2004, 03:08 PM
Ironic. We won, yet we still would rather have your QB over Drew.

;-)

How bout some love for Freddie Smith??

DaBills
11-22-2004, 04:20 PM
BIG ups to Freddie. Where'd the hell he come from? Damn.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

BAM
11-22-2004, 04:44 PM
Yer welcome for that arse-whoopin' :up:

TigerJ
11-22-2004, 09:37 PM
The Rams ST only have one tendancy, they have been lousy since 2000. April was not the problem with the ST when he was here. It was with the personnel he had to work with.

It's Martz. He's decided his starters are too good for special teams. He's so smart he doesn't need to listen to conventional wisdom around the league that special teams coaches can't do it with smoke and mirrors alone.

Cntrygal
11-22-2004, 10:56 PM
rep for coming back!

RAMS FAN
11-22-2004, 11:30 PM
Congrats on the win. Kick the Seahags butt next week. Good Luck the rest of the year. Lord nows we will need it next week going to Green Bay. :clap: