X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DB1111
    • Dec 2002

To all of the Drew Bashers...

Bledsoe looked like "Vintage Bledsoe" tonight! Was great to see his confidence and accuracy!!

That flea flicker play demonstrated once again that he is STILL one the best downfield passers in all of football.

This was a GREAT game and for All of the Bledsoe supporters, This is a week to enjoy!!

I do not want to hear ANY "Start JP" (who is now THIRD string) or ANY Bledsoe bashing this week...

Bledsoe bashers can take this game and shove it down their PIE HOLE!!!!

Go Bills!!!
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

he finally has more TDs than INTs!!!

thank god he played well against that stiff defense of the rams.. only bledsoe could have done that today!
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

maybe it wont take 10 weeks again before you can make a post like this.. haha
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• nodnarb
        • Jun 2004

this is precisely what i'm talking about...this is idiocy

This is PRECISELY why Drew must not be our QB next year...and I would argue until he struggles again. If he's having "one of those games", which is about every other game, take him out.

Drew has a good game against NOBODY (their 2 starting corners didn't even play most of the game) and all of a sudden his horrible games that he almost singlehandedly lost for us are acceptable?

Drew too easily lapses into terrible technique and form. He WILL show you his bad side again on this road trip.

I love Drew Bledsoe, but not as our QB. Not anymore. Yes, he has ability. Yes, he has LIability. The data shows that the latter shows its ugly face more than the former.

Comment

• DaBills
          • Sep 2004

Umm, ok whatever. See my response to this type of b.s. in the 'Ok Drew Bledsoe Bashers' thread. The day a truly average performance like today is celebrated as his rebirth is a sign of the apocalypse. Tell you what — I won't bash anymore if you promise to wake up from fantasy land.

Rob Johnson laughs at Drew.

Oh, what now? Shut down.
          “The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

is DB1111 actually savior? lol

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
              Maybe?
              • Oct 2003

Dumbest. Thread. Ever.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Kramer
                • May 2004

DB, Something tells me that you will not be talking smack after Drew's next road game when he goes 11-25, 98 yds, 2 int's and a lost fumble.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                  • May 2003

This has got be be nominated as one of the dumbest threads of the year.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                    is DB1111 actually savior? lol

Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

108 qb rating against the 29th ranked D in the league that even the fins beat. He had a good game, but he still sucks playing away from the Ralph and we' will never be able to beat the Pats for as long as Drew is the qb.

Don't let 1 game against a horrible D make you think he's gonna take us to the SB.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Iehoshua
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by DB1111
                        Bledsoe looked like "Vintage Bledsoe" tonight! Was great to see his confidence and accuracy!!

That flea flicker play demonstrated once again that he is STILL one the best downfield passers in all of football.

This was a GREAT game and for All of the Bledsoe supporters, This is a week to enjoy!!

I do not want to hear ANY "Start JP" (who is now THIRD string) or ANY Bledsoe bashing this week...

Bledsoe bashers can take this game and shove it down their PIE HOLE!!!!

Go Bills!!!
                        Making the rounds, eh? Same exact post on bb.com msg boards.

Comment

• danny4804
                          AJ FEELEY..WORST QB RATING IN ALL OF FOOTBALL!! 61.7
                          • Dec 2003

I like the guy, but he has played bad most the year. The bashing he gets is warranted!

Comment

• DaBills
                            • Sep 2004

Maybe it's Bledsoe's agent.

;-p
                            “The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• Philagape
                              WIN NOW
                              • Jul 2002

The truth lies in the middle.
                              Drew is obviously not as good as his disciples claim, nor is he as bad as his most vocal critics claim. He's mediocre, plays well only at home, and needs optimum conditions to do it -- which at age 32 doesn't cut it. Lump him in with the Vinny-Warner-Brunell level.
                              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X