X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BBlades89
    • Mar 2004

Thank You and Good Luck

Thank you for beating the Rams (hopefully you don't play that well next week ).

Also, I would like to wish you the best of luck next week. Hopefully it's an entertaining, injury-free game.
    Last edited by BBlades89; 11-21-2004, 11:45 PM.

Seahawks.net--Home of the 12th Man!
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by BBlades89

Also, I would like to wish you the best of luck next week. Hopefully it's an entertaining, injury-free game.
    We've got a thing goin' on against the NFC-West teams.. If we only played as well in the East as we do in the West.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Kramer
      • May 2004

The Seahawks are playing pretty bad football right now. My god, the Dolphins almost beat them at home!

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

The Bills haven't won on the road and the game is after the holiday...take the 'Hawks.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• BBlades89
          • Mar 2004

The Hawks have been playing like crap pretty much the whole year (minus a few games). I about had a heartattack yesterday though. The Bills are actually one of my favorite teams after the Hawks, so I usually root for them. My brother had his Bledsoe jersey on yesterday too.

Anyways, I think it will be a hard fought game.

Seahawks.net--Home of the 12th Man!

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

The Hawks have been playing like crap pretty much the whole year (minus a few games). I about had a heartattack yesterday though. The Bills are actually one of my favorite teams after the Hawks, so I usually root for them. My brother had his Bledsoe jersey on yesterday too.

Anyways, I think it will be a hard fought game.
            if you would have lost to the 'Fins we would really have been pissed at you...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Kramer
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Ebenezer
              The Bills haven't won on the road and the game is after the holiday...take the 'Hawks.
              Nope. In my opinion you are wrong my friend. The Hawks do not look that good, even at home. I'll take the Bills by 3. Bledsoe will play crappy to decent but we will still win. I know it is probably not rational, but I have a hunch this is where we get our first road win.
              Last edited by Kramer; 11-22-2004, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Kramer
                Nope. In my opinion you are wrong my friend. The Hawks do not look that good, even at home. I'll take the Bills by 3. Bledsoe will play crappy to decent but we will still win. I know it is probably not rational, but I have a hunch this is where we get our first road win.

Comment

• BAM
                  • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Kramer

Comment

• Crisis
                    • Aug 2004

I called that INT being run back at the end of the Phins game.

It was so predictable, and the perfect play for their season.
                    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                    Vanek is Austrian not European
                    Originally posted by Prov401
                    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                    Originally posted by better days
                    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                      • Jul 2002

Good luck, I just hope that our final score is higher than yours.
                      Originally posted by notacon
                      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
                      X