PDA

View Full Version : Thank You and Good Luck

BBlades89
11-21-2004, 11:42 PM
Thank you for beating the Rams (hopefully you don't play that well next week :D: ).

Also, I would like to wish you the best of luck next week. Hopefully it's an entertaining, injury-free game. :pray:

juice
11-22-2004, 01:52 AM
Thank you for beating the Rams (hopefully you don't play that well next week :D: ).

Also, I would like to wish you the best of luck next week. Hopefully it's an entertaining, injury-free game. :pray:We've got a thing goin' on against the NFC-West teams.. If we only played as well in the East as we do in the West.

Kramer
11-22-2004, 04:19 AM
The Seahawks are playing pretty bad football right now. My god, the Dolphins almost beat them at home!

Ebenezer
11-22-2004, 06:41 AM

Also, I would like to wish you the best of luck next week. Hopefully it's an entertaining, injury-free game. :pray:
The Bills haven't won on the road and the game is after the holiday...take the 'Hawks.

BBlades89
11-22-2004, 09:41 AM
The Hawks have been playing like crap pretty much the whole year (minus a few games). I about had a heartattack yesterday though. The Bills are actually one of my favorite teams after the Hawks, so I usually root for them. My brother had his Bledsoe jersey on yesterday too.

Anyways, I think it will be a hard fought game.

Ebenezer
11-22-2004, 09:43 AM
The Hawks have been playing like crap pretty much the whole year (minus a few games). I about had a heartattack yesterday though. The Bills are actually one of my favorite teams after the Hawks, so I usually root for them. My brother had his Bledsoe jersey on yesterday too.

Anyways, I think it will be a hard fought game.
if you would have lost to the 'Fins we would really have been pissed at you...

Kramer
11-22-2004, 09:48 AM
The Bills haven't won on the road and the game is after the holiday...take the 'Hawks.

Nope. In my opinion you are wrong my friend. The Hawks do not look that good, even at home. I'll take the Bills by 3. Bledsoe will play crappy to decent but we will still win. I know it is probably not rational, but I have a hunch this is where we get our first road win.

Ebenezer
11-22-2004, 09:57 AM
Nope. In my opinion you are wrong my friend. The Hawks do not look that good, even at home. I'll take the Bills by 3. Bledsoe will play crappy to decent but we will still win. I know it is probably not rational, but I have a hunch this is where we get our first road win.
:eek:

BAM
11-22-2004, 05:57 PM

:up:

Crisis
11-22-2004, 06:00 PM
I called that INT being run back at the end of the Phins game.

It was so predictable, and the perfect play for their season.

Cntrygal
11-22-2004, 11:15 PM

Good luck, I just hope that our final score is higher than yours. :D