• Jul 2002

How's McGahee's Knee?

That's how.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

so far,so good.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
      • Jul 2002

I wonder what he will do at 100%, because he is putting up good numbers at 85%
      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Kenny
        • Aug 2004

scary isnt it?

If he's really telling the truth about the status of his knee (and there's no reason to doubt him), I think he's going to be a monster next year.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
          Maybe?
          • Oct 2003

Yep, just look at Edge James. It took him 2 years and now he's starting to crank like he used to.

Comment

• G. Host
            Banned
            • Jul 2002

Plenty of reason to doubt him if you are truely cynical not just cynical of certain people.

His agent and him put together a plan where they could claim they were getting interest in first round but only person interested other than Bills was Al Davis. They gave a big, big fish story about how he would be ready to play Day 1 and ready to go back into draft if he was not compensated as a top 5 pick but he didn't and wasn't ready to play for entire year. And he and his agent starting bull that he was going to hold out if he was not starting RB day 1.

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by G. Host
              Plenty of reason to doubt him if you are truely cynical not just cynical of certain people.

His agent and him put together a plan where they could claim they were getting interest in first round but only person interested other than Bills was Al Davis. They gave a big, big fish story about how he would be ready to play Day 1 and ready to go back into draft if he was not compensated as a top 5 pick but he didn't and wasn't ready to play for entire year. And he and his agent starting bull that he was going to hold out if he was not starting RB day 1.
              Who pissed in your cornflakes?
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• TigerJ
                • Jul 2002

Has he said he's 85%? Just wondering where that figure came from.
                I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• juice
                  • Aug 2003

Originally posted by TigerJ
                  Has he said he's 85%? Just wondering where that figure came from.
                  I think Willis put that 85% figure out there.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                    • Mar 2004

Honestly, I don't care if he says he's 38.8883774 percent, if he keeps putting up 100 yard days and keeps helping the Bills win, I couldn't care less what he says.

Comment

• FTG
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                      Who pissed in your cornflakes?
                      Amen. What a crazy ramble that was.
                      Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

Working...
                      X