PDA

View Full Version : Best hit of year?

Marino13Phins
11-22-2004, 12:38 PM
Did anyone see the hit in the Chargers Vs. Raiders game, where Porter gets absolutely laid out. That has to be the best hit of the year.

ryjam282
11-22-2004, 12:43 PM
It's about time he got hit....But, I guess he needed to actually catch a ball before he could get hit.

He sucks, but it was a huge hit.

Marino13Phins
11-22-2004, 12:44 PM
It's about time he got hit....But, I guess he needed to actually catch a ball before he could get hit.

He sucks, but it was a huge hit.

Yea it was, he came from no where to blast porter. (who was it?) Porter's head just snapped back and the ball went flying.

Mahdi
11-22-2004, 01:23 PM
I think it was Randall Godfrey

BuffaloRanger
11-22-2004, 01:47 PM
Tell me again what the definition of "spearing" is? Do you have any idea?

Using your helmet as a weapon with intent to injure.

That was one of the dirtiest hits in the history of the NFL. That Charger should be fined and suspended.

Seriously. They could show that as the definition of spearing.

It's not difficult to knock someone out when you run full speed and leave your feet, driving your helmet into the side of an opponent's helmet.

If the NFL doesn't suspend and fine him the league office is total faqing bull****.

Tatonka
11-22-2004, 04:12 PM
i saw the hit.. it was a spear.. it was also the hardest hit i have ever seen.

sick.

anyone have a clip of it?

DaBills
11-22-2004, 04:26 PM
He got

JACKED UP!

"Using your helmet as a weapon with intent to injure.

"That was one of the dirtiest hits in the history of the NFL."

They all lower their head. How do they avoid it, ya know? Worse than that though was Derrick Brooks hit on Rich Gannon. THAT was a helmut-to-helmut spear, but NEVER got called.

Watch Monday Night Matchup tonight for the 'Jacked Up!' segment and I'll bet the Raider hit is number one.

It was so hard it was Moorman-like.

;-)

jamze132
11-22-2004, 05:23 PM
Remember when Morman got jacked-up? That was pretty wicked!

TigerJ
11-22-2004, 09:27 PM
They showed it on ESPN this evening. Hello!

Marino13Phins
11-22-2004, 09:38 PM
Tell me again what the definition of "spearing" is? Do you have any idea?

Using your helmet as a weapon with intent to injure.

That was one of the dirtiest hits in the history of the NFL. That Charger should be fined and suspended.

Seriously. They could show that as the definition of spearing.

It's not difficult to knock someone out when you run full speed and leave your feet, driving your helmet into the side of an opponent's helmet.

If the NFL doesn't suspend and fine him the league office is total faqing bull****.

I totally agree, I was looking for a flag after the hit. It sure was one of the dirtest hits in the NFL this year, and probalby for years to come, but it was sure as hell one hard ass hit.

PUCKER
11-22-2004, 10:49 PM
I still love the hit Spikes put on that Jags player in the Opener...the guys helmet went flying! *LOL*!

Drive 4 Five
11-22-2004, 11:15 PM
Did anyone see the hit in the Chargers Vs. Raiders game, where Porter gets absolutely laid out. That has to be the best hit of the year.

I think, hands down, that the hit of the year belongs to Ricky Williams for the devastating blow he inflicted on the Dolphins... :shocked:

Man I love that guy :snicker2:

mypoorfriendme
11-23-2004, 02:14 AM
I think, hands down, that the hit of the year belongs to Ricky Williams for the devastating blow he inflicted on the Dolphins... :shocked:

touche :clap:

Marino13Phins
11-23-2004, 08:49 PM
:(