X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

One bad sign from the game

We were still only 2-11 on 3rd Down Efficiency.
  • TedMock
    • Jul 2002

That is scary. Especially when you consider how well the QB and RB played overall. Third down has been brutal all year.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
      • May 2003

You're right. I hate to knock my own team, but we beat the sorry ass Rams with their 29th ranked defense. So what. I do feel like we stand an excellent chance of spanking the Seahawks too who are no better than St. Louis except that we are playing away from home. That 10% conversion rate on 3rd downs is not going to get it done on the road.

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

The Jets just squeeked out a win while playing away Sunday, maybe we can too.
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• BillsFever21
          • Aug 2004

We were also 0-8 vs. the Patriots. In the last 2 weeks we are 2-19.

Comment

• LABillsFan
            • Aug 2002

I can't believe when I post this same thing I get bashed. But I agree and win or lose the stat shows this teams needs to iron some problems out.
            I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

There are a lot of areas where the Bills, particularly the offence, need a lot of work, third down conversion being one of them. I don't tend to nitpik after a win. Now that last week is over with and we're looking at Seattle, I've no illusion that it's going to be easy. The Bills offence did enough to stay with the Rams last Sunday, but the special teams put them away. I'd like to see the passing game get more consistent. Drew, of course can stand to get better. He didn't have a bad game though. Eric Moulds needs to step it up. He had a number of drops and was a non-factor last Sunday. I dare say some of those third down conversion failures were his drops.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• BAM
                • Sep 2003

W <--- all that matters

Comment

• BAM
                  • Sep 2003

It's a shame we don't have more of them though.

Comment

Working...
                  X