PDA

View Full Version : Hope Springs Eternal

Drive 4 Five
11-22-2004, 05:07 PM
You know what I was thinking? Maybe...just maybe...if we could look off those two games against the Patriots, the season hasn't been all that bad, except for the unfortunate fact that close does not count in the win/loss column. Nearly everyone gets handled by the Patriots these days, especially on their home turf, so I guess one shouldn't be all that ashamed about that. These are the defending world champions we're talking about. Keeping this in mind, you have to feel that there is still some tiny shred of hope (and I'm talking microscopic) that we can run the table these remaining games, hope that the Steelers have already secured home advantage, are resting their starters that final week...

I'll leave the rest to the imagination. Anyone buying? Yes, this is coming from the same guy who admitted that he did not even watch the Rams game because he swore he would not watch another as long as Bledsoe was leading the team. Well what can I say? I have a love hate relationship with this team just like the rest of yous. I simply could not bear to watch after the beating on primetime. Yes I was pleasantly surprised and even more pleased that we won. I suppose that there is always hope, right? That is unless we lose one more game, then it is all over. It all starts this week on the road gainst the Seagulls. The Bills control their own destiny.

:gobills:

jamze132
11-22-2004, 05:21 PM
The Jills season is over. It doesn't matter if we due run the table and finish 10-6, the AFC is too strong this year. If we were in the NFC, than we would definitely be in the thick of things. I really don't forsee the Jets, Ravens, Broncos, etc. screwing there seasons up and letting a team like the Jills slipping in. But in a perfect world, I would love nothing more for Buffalo to go out 10-6 and slip into the playoffs with some momentum. It would be intersting to see what would happen. Remember when the Ravens won the superbowl? Yeah, they where a wildcard who snuck into the playoffs. But realistically, the Jills aren't the Ravens. There GODDAMN CHEERLEADERS!

Drive 4 Five
11-22-2004, 11:07 PM
The Jills season is over. It doesn't matter if we due run the table and finish 10-6, the AFC is too strong this year. If we were in the NFC, than we would definitely be in the thick of things. I really don't forsee the Jets, Ravens, Broncos, etc. screwing there seasons up and letting a team like the Jills slipping in. But in a perfect world, I would love nothing more for Buffalo to go out 10-6 and slip into the playoffs with some momentum. It would be intersting to see what would happen. Remember when the Ravens won the superbowl? Yeah, they where a wildcard who snuck into the playoffs. But realistically, the Jills aren't the Ravens. There GODDAMN CHEERLEADERS!

Anything can happen... :pray: