X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BUFFALONRTH76
    • Aug 2004

Why Can't We Win On The Road???

Man we kill at home, but on the road we are dismal!! I hope this comes to an end this weekend!

• NapalmDeath
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BUFFALONRTH76
    Man we kill at home, but on the road we are dismal!! I hope this comes to an end this weekend!

Hopefully it does. Seattle didn't look at that great against Miami

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by NapalmDeath
      Hopefully it does. Seattle didn't look at that great against Miami
      I'll be at that game...I hope I don't fly all that way for a loss
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Patti120
        • Aug 2004

I hope that something is done to get these guys motivated on the Road. We are a completely different team when we play at home and we need to convert the home game play and attitude to the road games.

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

For starters, Buffalo was a bad team period through the first four games of the season. They've gotten better, but they may not be "good" quite yet. For a team at Buffalo's level of development, I think the home field advantage is more important than for an upper echelon team like NE or Pittsburgh, or a weak team that loses at home too. An unfriendly crowd and less comfortable surroundings is a distraction that can get in the heads of players who aren't quite comfortable with each other, aren't confident of their abilities, and haven't firmly grasped a team identity.

It didn't help that Buffalo had to play the Patriots in their last away game. Not only are they very good, but Bledsoe has more trouble with a Belichik defense than any other. There's got to be some psychological baggage going on there. I don't know that Buffalo was ready to win an away game from someone else yet or not. At some point, hopefully next Sunday, Buffalo is going to win an away game. Once they do, and they realize they can, they are going to be a much tougher team to beat after that.
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Patti120
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by TigerJ
            For starters, Buffalo was a bad team period through the first four games of the season. They've gotten better, but they may not be "good" quite yet. For a team at Buffalo's level of development, I think the home field advantage is more important than for an upper echelon team like NE or Pittsburgh, or a weak team that loses at home too. An unfriendly crowd and less comfortable surroundings is a distraction that can get in the heads of players who aren't quite comfortable with each other, aren't confident of their abilities, and haven't firmly grasped a team identity.

It didn't help that Buffalo had to play the Patriots in their last away game. Not only are they very good, but Bledsoe has more trouble with a Belichik defense than any other. There's got to be some psychological baggage going on there. I don't know that Buffalo was ready to win an away game from someone else yet or not. At some point, hopefully next Sunday, Buffalo is going to win an away game. Once they do, and they realize they can, they are going to be a much tougher team to beat after that.
            Well said, let's get a damn win on the road!!!

Comment

• BAM
              • Sep 2003

Is this a trick question.

Comment

Working...
              X