X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gordong
    • Jul 2002

Fixed

THis is unbelievable.... these officals are paid off by someone.

14 flags to 4
    no call on the go route by moulds...

NO reason for games to be called like this....
  • BillyT92679
    • Jul 2002

I usually don't pin a loss on the refs, but this was as disgusting as the loss to the Pats in 1998.
    Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
      • Jul 2002

The pass int on Watson was bogus. The rest of the penalties were deserved!

Comment

• Benjudah
        Shinier than your mom
        • Jul 2002

I completely disagree... there were plenty of calls that shouldn't have been made and there were plenty of penalties that SHOULD have been called on the chiefs.

Comment

• BillyT92679
          • Jul 2002

That pass interference essentially won the game for the Chiefs.
          The Ron Edwards roughing the passer was abysmal as well.
          Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

The refs didn't help but KC made the plays when it mattered most. Remember we are not in NE so expect a few bad calls. Good teams can overcome them.

Comment

• gordong
              • Jul 2002

Good teams can over come some bad calls but 14 to 4....in a close game no way!.

We deserved some calls but so did the chiefs. Call the game the same for both teams that's all I ask!

Comment

• Captain gameboy
                • Jul 2002

I thought the officials were pitiful. One of the most one sided games I've seen. Countless plays come to mind. I'd really like to see GW unload and take a fine. This was disgusting.

Comment

• don137
                  • Jul 2002

The Bills had there chances. Unloading won't do us anything good. The league reviews the game and will see for themselves...Definately frustrating, especially seeing the very opposite happen to NE but that's football.

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

The call on Watson was one of the worst I've EVER seen... The way the interference calls work in the NFL, you'd think they would be a little more careful in making them - they're far too costly and can easily determine the outcome of a game.

That said, not to beat a dead horse here but, when the HELL is this team gonna develop some discipline?!?!? The Edwards foul, regardless of how 'soft' the roughing was, was warranted - you just DON'T touch the QB after the pass, that simple...

The best way to counter bad calls, is to cut out the warranted calls - develop some friggin discipline!!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

that interference call on watson was horrible.he turned his head around at the last second.what a BS call.
                      Originally posted by yordad
                      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Captain gameboy
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by don137
                        The Bills had there chances. Unloading won't do us anything good. The league reviews the game and will see for themselves...Definately frustrating, especially seeing the very opposite happen to NE but that's football.
                        I politely, but adamently disagree. As in baseball, occasions arise where a non player has to stand up and take one for the team. Watson has played pretty darn well the past few outings-he certainly did on that play, and I think it is time for us to set an attitude, and for Greg to establish himself. I think he should light up the call and publicly state that if that is interference, we might as well not coach or play pass D anymore. It might cost the Bills some money, but it would cement his relationship with his players. It's a justifiable comment and I think we are so close to being good it just might kick us over the top. A bit of psychological strategy is not a bad thing to pay for.

Comment

• don137
                          • Jul 2002

I'm sure GW and TD will be sending a tape to the league. Voicing publicly the poor officiating won't put a W in the win column. The players know the calls did not go there way and after the officials see the tape they will agree but that still won't change the outcome. The officials are graded after every game.

Comment

• Captain gameboy
                            • Jul 2002

This isn't about changing the outcome. It's about establishing an attitude and supporting your players-maybe changing future outcomes. I am fully aware of the coach's perogative of sending a tape and talking to the league. I don't think that alternative would do any good. On the other hand, a coach who talks a tough fight, but is regarded as a milk-toast, "league" guy could enjoy some pretty good mileage from losing his temper a bit, whether contrived or not. Watson is a marked man who endures calls that others don't. I wish GW would establish himself as more of a player's coach by publicly voicing his disapproval. Players bust butt for the entire season. It's time for GW to step up for them, IMHO.

Comment

• shelby
                              The Vanilla *****
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JJamezz

That said, not to beat a dead horse here but, when the HELL is this team gonna develop some discipline?!?!? The Edwards foul, regardless of how 'soft' the roughing was, was warranted - you just DON'T touch the QB after the pass, that simple...

The best way to counter bad calls, is to cut out the warranted calls - develop some friggin discipline!!
                              i agree with you 120%!!!

how many penalty yards has Reuben Brown racked up for us this season?

Comment

Working...
                              X