PDA

View Full Version : Can the Bills win out?

illusionone
11-22-2004, 09:56 PM
Here are my thoughts, and please take into the account that the bills play somewhat like they did this past week and not like they did in NE.

Seattle - 6-4, not a great team, can be beat
Miami - 1-9 Very weak right now, can be taken
Browns - 3-7 Why not?
Bangles - 4 - 6 Again, why not
San Fran - 1-9 Should have this one
Steelers -9-1 Only real threat, but allot can happen in 6 weeks, injuries and what not.

I know this sounds like a pipe dream, but if the bills can play mistake free football, low turnover on offense , and good D.....why couldn't we take at least the next 5.

Most of them are on the road, and we suck on the road, i understand that as well.......

I'm not saying it's going to happen, but the 10-6 record is our to lose.....

FTG
11-22-2004, 10:07 PM
other than Pittsburg we are as good as or better than everyone of those teams IMO. Problem is as you said they are on the road. Best I can see in the road games is 2-2. Until they prove differant I don't believe they can win on the road.

illusionone
11-22-2004, 10:09 PM
other than Pittsburg we are as good as or better than everyone of those teams IMO. Problem is as you said they are on the road. Best I can see in the road games is 2-2. Until they prove differant I don't believe they can win on the road.

I agree with you here, but if we were going to win at least the first 5 we are really set up to do it with an somewhat easy schedule

FTG
11-22-2004, 10:17 PM
I agree the schedule is easy but they are still road games. Our offense just plain sucks on the road. I'd be very happy if we can get to 8-8

juice
11-22-2004, 10:21 PM
Pittsburg will probably be playing backups in week 16.. that game is probably more winable than one would think at home, if we aren't playing our reserves because we have been statistically eliminated.

BillsFever21
11-22-2004, 10:26 PM
Pittsburg will probably be playing backups in week 16.. that game is probably more winable than one would think.
I don't understand why so many people thinks the Steelers game won't mean anything to Pittsburgh. They will most likely be playing for home field advantage with New England Week 16.

The only way this won't mean anything is if Pittsburgh is either 2 games up or 2 games behind in the standings. If they are 2 games behind they might even be fighting with the Colts for the other 1st round bye.

There's a better chance this game means something to the Pittsbugh then there isn't.

illusionone
11-22-2004, 10:31 PM
I don't understand why so many people thinks the Steelers game won't mean anything to Pittsburgh. They will most likely be playing for home field advantage with New England Week 16.

The only way this won't mean anything is if Pittsburgh is either 2 games up or 2 games behind in the standings. If they are 2 games behind they might even be fighting with the Colts for the other 1st round bye.

There's a better chance this game means something to the Pittsbugh then there isn't.

I agree, but I still would count our bills out...you never know, anything can happen. I really think we have a underacheiving team, and hopefully this Rams win will get something started.

The best part about our situation, is we are in complete control...if we win out we could make the playoffs, if we lose we don't...I know it's obvious, but again, we are in control

capitolneal
11-22-2004, 10:49 PM
I think we go 6-0 Now LETS GO BUFFALO but even at 10-6 do we get in the playoffs? :pray: