X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Chad Brown out against Bills

The guys on the Seahawks Insiders boards are saying that Chad Brown had his knee scoped and will be out against us this week according to Holmgren in their press conference.

Anyone else hear this about Brown?

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

The Hawks are running out of LBers, could mean a big day for Willis.. they lost Simmons for the season in week 10.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

Chad Brown out 6-8 weeks.

Comment

• BBlades89
        • Mar 2004

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

Seahawks.net--Home of the 12th Man!

Comment

• Kramer
          • May 2004

20-13 Buffalo. This will be our first road win.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
            • Jul 2002

I think we pull out the victory as well. Seattle has been god awful of late, and I think we are on the upswing.
            You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
              I think we pull out the victory as well. Seattle has been god awful of late, and I think we are on the upswing.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                • Jul 2002

Seattle's DT Marcus Tubbs injured his left hand during the game on
                Sunday – the severity of the injury is unknown at the present time.
                Any word on this?
                You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                  Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
                  Then again we have said this like thrice, after an impressive home win, and got smothered.
                  "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                  -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• TigerJ
                    • Jul 2002

I'm picking Buffalo to win this week. No I don't pick them every week. I picke the Patriots the Sunday before last. I think the Seahawks may get Hasselback back.
                    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                    X