X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

This one is on Drew

He was bad today. Twice peerless was wide open long and he threw underthrew him. The Moulds TD that was called back would have been an easy TD on a well thrown ball.

What happend to our red zone offense? First and goal on the 5 and 3 passes! 150 yards in penalties! I am so pissed right now. This is the most pissed I have been after any loss this year because we beat ourselves!
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Well, once you settle down and pull your head out of your a$$, you'll notice this game was lost by the run defense.
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• RedEyE
      • Jul 2002

The defense is a piece of crap.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
        • Jul 2002

Pull your head out of your ass CASDH! The run D was bad but they would have won anyway if the Offense could score in the redzone!

Comment

• PA Season Ticket Holder
          You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
          • Jul 2002

The defense didn't lose this game. They held the Chiefs to 17 points.

You can't hold them the entire game. Sooner or later they will get it together and get points. While we were holding them we were kicking FG's. That's what lost us the game.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
            Expert on Experts
            • Jul 2002

on drew? give me a break!!!

13 penalties for 139 yards. 139 YARDS!!!!

we couldnt stop them at the end. WE had to settelf ro field goals. Hardly drew's fault entirely. Maybe he didnt have his best day, but he is not to blame for this loss.

Comment

• casdhf
              • Jul 2002

Moulds would have caught that ball for a TD.
              Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
              cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
                • Jul 2002

I do not blame him entirely SCBF! The penalties were killer yes. Drew did not have a good game though. He was not sharp

Comment

• don137
                  • Jul 2002

It was a team loss. When it mattered most the defense did not stop KC. KC got the ball with 4 minutes left and they ran out the clock. Bledsoe had a couple bad throws. Penalties hurt them. How many times did penalties KC keep drives alive? Too many...Price did his typical impression of Warren Sapp and trash talked his way to a costly personal foul penalty.

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

BTOr6 is right. It wasn't all Drew's fault but he WAS overthrowing receivers a lot. When's the last time he DIDN'T overthrow Phillip Crosby?
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• RedEyE
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by PA Season Ticket Holder
                      The defense didn't lose this game. They held the Chiefs to 17 points.

You can't hold them the entire game. Sooner or later they will get it together and get points. While we were holding them we were kicking FG's. That's what lost us the game.
                      Did you see the last drive?

Comment

• Bert102176
                        • Aug 2002

The ones to blame were the refs, Moulds would have taken the ball in the endzone if the Chiefs wouldn't have pushed him down before the ball got there it was one of many screw ups by the refs, and Drew for throwing the Int., then our D at the end of the game, Grey has to go
                        lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• The Natrix
                          • Jul 2002

put down the Crack pipe Bledsoe2Reed4-6. Bledose played very well today. He made numerous good throws with intense pressure in his face. He was 8 for 8 on the last scoring drive for f's sake.

"this one is on Drew" I really hope you swallow your pride and take this one back

LMAO

Byrd.

Comment

• PA Season Ticket Holder
                            You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
                            • Jul 2002

When you hold the Chiefs to 17 points you should win the game. We shouldn't have even had to worry about trying to stop them to get the ball back. The game should've already been sealed.

I guess it's the defenses fault we had 3 Red Zone FG's? With a TD on any of them FG's we win this game. The INT turns into a time warping drive to finish off the game.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home

Comment

• RedEyE
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by PA Season Ticket Holder
                              When you hold the Chiefs to 17 points you should win the game. We shouldn't have even had to worry about trying to stop them to get the ball back. The game should've already been sealed.

I guess it's the defenses fault we had 3 Red Zone FG's? With a TD on any of them FG's we win this game. The INT turns into a time warping drive to finish off the game.
                              I understand your point, but the defense choked on that last drive and that negates anything else they accomplished today.
                              That last KC drive cost the Bills the game. Before that drive, Holmes had only 70 yards rushing. In the final minutes of the game (precious minutes) he gained 34 yards on just 4 carries. In my opinion that's piss poor D. They knew they were going to run the ball and they were still unable to stop Holmes. Trust me, I'm not just pointing a finger in the direction of the D. There was a lot of inconsistancies on the field today.

Comment

Working...
                              X