• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jbisset
    • Oct 2002

My NFL ranking after week 11

After Week 11 2004 rankings

1 Steelers (9-1) - Earned the number 1 spot...currently the most complete team
    2 Patriots (9-1) - When secondary is healthy this will be the most complete team
    3 Eagles (9-1) - Run defense looked better
    4 Colts (7-3) - Defense has been playing better the last 3 games. Manning will set the record for passing TDs in a season...35 so far (record 48)
    5 Falcons (8-2) - Teams winning without a lot of passing yards
    6 Broncos (7-3) - Nearer you get to the playoff...the better this team gets
    7 Chargers (7-3) - I am surprise....
    8 Jet (7-3) - Every win is a great win until they get their starting QB back. No should thing as an ugly win right now.
    9 Ravens (7-3) - Dallas can make anyone's offense look good this year.
    10 Seahawks (6-4) – You never know which team will show up
    11 Packers (6-4)- Favre is the best QB I have every seen in the last 2 minutes.
    12 Vikings (6-4) - This team just needs to make the playoff and get back Moss.
    13 Jaguars (6-4)- What happen to their luck...They lose a close game
    14 Rams (5-5) - Lost to the Bills this year shows the state of affairs for this team.
    15 Giants (5-5) - Too many injuries....Young Manning will learn what it is like to play in the NFL behind a bad O line
    16 Lions (4-6) - Team needs to learn to beat the top 15 teams....
    17 Titans (4-6) - Now that their got their QB back...they can try to make a run for the playoff
    18 Texans (4-6) - Growing team like the lions... also needs to learn to beat the top 15 teams...
    19 Saints (4-6) - Brooks played good in lost...Team needs to start winning or they can forget the playoff.
    20 Buccaneers (4-6) - Anyone can beat SF...However, is this their run for the playoff....I do not think they will make it...good coach...bad team
    21 Browns (3-7) - This lose to Jets without starting QB...means this team will not make the playoff once again.
    22 Bengals (4-6) - Palmer is learning what it is to be an NFL QB
    23 Chiefs (3-7) - This team could not afford this lost; even though it is to a good team. Season is about over for a team that was expected to make a run for SB.
    24 Bills (4-6) - Great win for this team this year every though Moulds is had a very bad game. It could be argued that this team should be ranked as high as 18th.
    25 Cardinals (4-6) - Another year...another bad Cardinals team.
    26 Bears (4-6) - Did not have a chance against the Colts
    27 Panthers (3-7) - A win...but the current SB champion is now 3 - 7
    28 Raiders (3-7) - After losing Gruden it has all been down hill.
    29 Redskins (3-7) - Just a bad team.
    30 Cowboys (3-7) - Time to see what the young guys have to offer.
    31 Dolphins (1-9) - Playing better...but another week another L
    32 49ers (1-9) – Another week another L.
  • BuffaloJayhawk
    • Aug 2004

buggar that we're better than then Cheifs
    http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by jbisset
      After Week 11 2004 rankings

6 Broncos (7-3) - Nearer you get to the playoff...the better this team gets

7 Chargers (7-3) - I am surprise....

8 Jet (7-3) - Every win is a great win until they get their starting QB back. No should thing as an ugly win right now.

12 Vikings (6-4) - This team just needs to make the playoff and get back Moss.

14 Rams (5-5) - Lost to the Bills this year shows the state of affairs for this team.

17 Titans (4-6) - Now that their got their QB back...they can try to make a run for the playoff

19 Saints (4-6) - Brooks played good in lost...Team needs to start winning or they can forget the playoff.

20 Buccaneers (4-6) - Anyone can beat SF...However, is this their run for the playoff....I do not think they will make it...good coach...bad team

21 Browns (3-7) - This lose to Jets without starting QB...means this team will not make the playoff once again.

23 Chiefs (3-7) - This team could not afford this lost; even though it is to a good team. Season is about over for a team that was expected to make a run for SB.

24 Bills (4-6) - Great win for this team this year every though Moulds is had a very bad game. It could be argued that this team should be ranked as high as 18th.

27 Panthers (3-7) - A win...but the current SB champion is now 3 - 7
      Ok is this kid 10? Did anyone read this thing?
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Hemlepp53
        • Jul 2004

Sounds good but I'm not sure I agree with the explainations. I do think we are better than the Cheifs for the simple reason our ST and D is such a threat... & I agree the Bills could make 18 on the D and ST factor again!!!
        @Hemlepp53

Comment

• ryjam282
          Offical Billszone Starting QB
          • Mar 2003

Some very big grammatical errors but good rankings.

Proof reading is key.

Ryan Withey
          Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

I would rank the Bills a little higher - perhaps 20th - and the Jets lower - behind the Ravens and all of the 6-4 teams except the Jags.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• jbisset
              • Oct 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
              Ok is this kid 10? Did anyone read this thing?

Sorry about the grammatical errors. Lack of time and I do not want a long write up on each team. Anywhere, this is about the team rankings not English. Just for the record, I am an IT director at a large firm….LOL. Never was good at English – give me math and science any day. This shows why I love and need my assistant.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ryjam282
                Some very big grammatical errors but good rankings.

Proof reading is key.
                spell checker is great!
                http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

Working...
                X