PDA

View Full Version : My NFL ranking after week 11

jbisset
11-23-2004, 07:53 AM
After Week 11 2004 rankings

1 Steelers (9-1) - Earned the number 1 spot...currently the most complete team
2 Patriots (9-1) - When secondary is healthy this will be the most complete team
3 Eagles (9-1) - Run defense looked better
4 Colts (7-3) - Defense has been playing better the last 3 games. Manning will set the record for passing TDs in a season...35 so far (record 48)
5 Falcons (8-2) - Teams winning without a lot of passing yards
6 Broncos (7-3) - Nearer you get to the playoff...the better this team gets
7 Chargers (7-3) - I am surprise....
8 Jet (7-3) - Every win is a great win until they get their starting QB back. No should thing as an ugly win right now.
9 Ravens (7-3) - Dallas can make anyone's offense look good this year.
10 Seahawks (6-4) – You never know which team will show up
11 Packers (6-4)- Favre is the best QB I have every seen in the last 2 minutes.
12 Vikings (6-4) - This team just needs to make the playoff and get back Moss.
13 Jaguars (6-4)- What happen to their luck...They lose a close game
14 Rams (5-5) - Lost to the Bills this year shows the state of affairs for this team.
15 Giants (5-5) - Too many injuries....Young Manning will learn what it is like to play in the NFL behind a bad O line
16 Lions (4-6) - Team needs to learn to beat the top 15 teams....
17 Titans (4-6) - Now that their got their QB back...they can try to make a run for the playoff
18 Texans (4-6) - Growing team like the lions... also needs to learn to beat the top 15 teams...
19 Saints (4-6) - Brooks played good in lost...Team needs to start winning or they can forget the playoff.
20 Buccaneers (4-6) - Anyone can beat SF...However, is this their run for the playoff....I do not think they will make it...good coach...bad team
21 Browns (3-7) - This lose to Jets without starting QB...means this team will not make the playoff once again.
22 Bengals (4-6) - Palmer is learning what it is to be an NFL QB
23 Chiefs (3-7) - This team could not afford this lost; even though it is to a good team. Season is about over for a team that was expected to make a run for SB.
24 Bills (4-6) - Great win for this team this year every though Moulds is had a very bad game. It could be argued that this team should be ranked as high as 18th.
25 Cardinals (4-6) - Another year...another bad Cardinals team.
26 Bears (4-6) - Did not have a chance against the Colts
27 Panthers (3-7) - A win...but the current SB champion is now 3 - 7
28 Raiders (3-7) - After losing Gruden it has all been down hill.
29 Redskins (3-7) - Just a bad team.
30 Cowboys (3-7) - Time to see what the young guys have to offer.
31 Dolphins (1-9) - Playing better...but another week another L
32 49ers (1-9) – Another week another L.

Jayhawk
11-23-2004, 07:57 AM
buggar that we're better than then Cheifs

The King
11-23-2004, 08:01 AM
After Week 11 2004 rankings

6 Broncos (7-3) - Nearer you get to the playoff...the better this team gets

7 Chargers (7-3) - I am surprise....

8 Jet (7-3) - Every win is a great win until they get their starting QB back. No should thing as an ugly win right now.

12 Vikings (6-4) - This team just needs to make the playoff and get back Moss.

14 Rams (5-5) - Lost to the Bills this year shows the state of affairs for this team.

17 Titans (4-6) - Now that their got their QB back...they can try to make a run for the playoff

19 Saints (4-6) - Brooks played good in lost...Team needs to start winning or they can forget the playoff.

20 Buccaneers (4-6) - Anyone can beat SF...However, is this their run for the playoff....I do not think they will make it...good coach...bad team

21 Browns (3-7) - This lose to Jets without starting QB...means this team will not make the playoff once again.

23 Chiefs (3-7) - This team could not afford this lost; even though it is to a good team. Season is about over for a team that was expected to make a run for SB.

24 Bills (4-6) - Great win for this team this year every though Moulds is had a very bad game. It could be argued that this team should be ranked as high as 18th.

27 Panthers (3-7) - A win...but the current SB champion is now 3 - 7

Ok is this kid 10? Did anyone read this thing?

Hemlepp53
11-23-2004, 08:04 AM
Sounds good but I'm not sure I agree with the explainations. I do think we are better than the Cheifs for the simple reason our ST and D is such a threat... & I agree the Bills could make 18 on the D and ST factor again!!!

ryjam282
11-23-2004, 08:39 AM
Some very big grammatical errors but good rankings.

Proof reading is key.

Jan Reimers
11-23-2004, 09:31 AM
I would rank the Bills a little higher - perhaps 20th - and the Jets lower - behind the Ravens and all of the 6-4 teams except the Jags.

jbisset
11-23-2004, 12:07 PM
Ok is this kid 10? Did anyone read this thing?

Sorry about the grammatical errors. Lack of time and I do not want a long write up on each team. Anywhere, this is about the team rankings not English. Just for the record, I am an IT director at a large firm….LOL. Never was good at English – give me math and science any day. This shows why I love and need my assistant.

Jayhawk
11-23-2004, 12:09 PM
Some very big grammatical errors but good rankings.

Proof reading is key.
spell checker is great!