PDA

View Full Version : Defense-Thumbs up or down?

SoCalBillsFan
11-17-2002, 03:15 PM
Honestly, it killed me to watch the D unable to stop KC at the end of the game. BUt the rest of the game they played pretty well. Holmes was held in check until the fourth quarter. We did hold them to 17 points. I saw a lot of Defensive improvement. Im still very upset about their play at the end of the game, but the rest of the time the played pretty well.

your thoughts?

Gunzlingr
11-17-2002, 04:43 PM
I think Peerless and Edwards need to run laps for their stupidity. Edwards for shoving Green after he let go of the ball, and price for shooting his mouth and pushing the chief db. They both cost big time.

shelby
11-17-2002, 04:49 PM
i agree Gunzlinger...dumb :angry:ers...

How about my boy Coy almost coming up with a pick tho? That would have been schweet.....

Watson had a few good plays, for once. Winfield was stellar. Schoebel put out a great effort as well. We have so many talented players, i can't reconcile the fact that our D sucks so badly.:huh:

Dozerdog
11-17-2002, 04:54 PM
Shelby's Boy Toy Coy could have been a big time goat on that as well. If the receiver (Gonzales?) grabs that ball, there is no one between him and the house.....

shelby
11-17-2002, 04:59 PM
Dozer! :angry:

:D

Typ0
11-17-2002, 05:03 PM
The game was lost when we let Green get some big plays. Those plays killed us in the field position game. Priest Holmes taking over the game was just a bonus for them.

TacklingDummy
11-17-2002, 05:08 PM
There was no pass rush, no QB pressure's, and there hasn't been any all year.

This Defense is a joke.

Trent Green looked like Michael Vick out there.

The only reason the Chiefs didnt score 50 was because the Bills offense kept the Chiefs offense off the field.

colin
11-17-2002, 05:14 PM
They did well, but not great. They held a great O to only 17, inspite of the f@cking refs trying to fix it.

JefftheBillsfan
11-17-2002, 06:10 PM
I agree with Dozer on that...Wire is very lucky. I am satisfied with our defense today. That penalty on Price was awfully iffy if you ask me. A lot worse doesnt get called.