• Jul 2002

Good news for Willis against the Fins

Zach is out, 1-3 weeks.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • Ed
    Dude
    • Sep 2002

I think their younger LB's are actually better then Zach at this point. He hasn't been that good.

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
      can anything else happen to that team?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
        Jason Taylor?

Comment

• clumping platelets

hopefully

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

They could name Log as there starting QB.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ed
              I think their younger LB's are actually better then Zach at this point. He hasn't been that good.
              Zach leads the NFL in tackles. The loss of Ogun and Bowens has hurt their D. JT took the year off to get his beauty rest, Zach was left alone to anchor their D. Their rookie Pope is no Vilma. I bet the struggles trying to contain WM.
              sacrifice1

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Willis owned Zach Thomas in the last game. I'm going to miss him.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                  Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                  • Mar 2003

Wait, who is this Taylor guy? Oh you mean that man who didn't even appear on the stat sheet last game?? I remember him! :snicker2:
                  "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                  -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Ed
                    Dude
                    • Sep 2002

Zach leads the NFL in tackles. The loss of Ogun and Bowens has hurt their D. JT took the year off to get his beauty rest, Zach was left alone to anchor their D. Their rookie Pope is no Vilma. I bet the struggles trying to contain WM.
                    I know he makes a lot of tackles, but a lot have come after they've already picked up yards and he gets dragged for more too. He really hasn't made any big plays and he's not that good in pass coverage. I mean he's been ok, but he hasn't exactly done anything all year that made you go, wow, that was a great play by Zach. He's just another over-paid player on their over-paid defense. And he's been the biggest whiner all season. I bet he's not even really injured.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ed
                      I know he makes a lot of tackles, but a lot have come after they've already picked up yards and he gets dragged for more too. He really hasn't made any big plays and he's not that good in pass coverage. I mean he's been ok, but he hasn't exactly done anything all year that made you go, wow, that was a great play by Zach. He's just another over-paid player on their over-paid defense. And he's been the biggest whiner all season. I bet he's not even really injured.
                      that's because they don't have a decent DT infront of him. Zach is still a good player.He hasn't been getting any help from the DL. Seau is gone as well just when he was starting to play better for the fins..

His best days are behind him but he is still a well respected player.
                      sacrifice1

Comment

• Ed
                        Dude
                        • Sep 2002

that's because they don't have a decent DT infront of him. Zach is still a good player.He hasn't been getting any help from the DL. Seau is gone as well just when he was starting to play better for the fins..

His best days are behind him but he is still a well respected player.
                        Maybe he's still good, but I just haven't seen it. I know a lot of fin fans seem to feel the same way. I haven't really seen anything positive being posted about him over at finheaven.

Comment

• TigerJ
                          • Jul 2002

Fans never say anything good about teams that are losing all the time, or players on those teams. Remember what it was like around here five weeks ago. There is still a lot of pent up negativity. Zack was starting because he was better than the guy who backed him up. This is good for Buffalo, though Buffalo should beat them regardless.
                          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• ryjam282
                            Offical Billszone Starting QB
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Ed

Are you crazy? Zach Thomas is a damn good LB. A little short for my liking but he is a top 10 MLB in the NFL.

Ryan Withey
                            Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ed
                              Maybe he's still good, but I just haven't seen it. I know a lot of fin fans seem to feel the same way. I haven't really seen anything positive being posted about him over at finheaven.
                              they are actually pissed at his comments more than his play. He hasn't been a playmaker but like I said, he's had to pick up for the rest of the team.
                              sacrifice1

Comment

Working...
                              X