PDA

View Full Version : This game ends any chance of a Wild Card

PA Season Ticket Holder
11-17-2002, 03:16 PM
We're losing the tiebreaker to just about every team in the playoff hunt. There is no way we can get a wild card unless we win out, which won't happen.

Unless Miami and New England lose today we can just about count out any chance of the division too. It was an exciting thought while it lasted.

don137
11-17-2002, 03:20 PM
With our schedule it was a must win game today. I won't pull a Wade Phillips and throw in the towel but today hurt us a lot.

The Natrix
11-17-2002, 04:34 PM
yeah, it is not looking good. I think the only way is to win the division, but I look for NE to take the division when I look at there remaining schedule.

Also, colts and Titans are both 6-4 and looking good now, Jack is 5-5..........

Dozerdog
11-17-2002, 04:41 PM
I think it was quite apparent that there was not going to be any WC coming out of this division for some weeks now.

The Natrix
11-17-2002, 04:46 PM
"quite apparent" :rolleyes:

The Natrix
11-17-2002, 04:47 PM
.....right, because the NFL is VERY predictable. :rolleyes:

shelby
11-17-2002, 05:19 PM
:wail:
i love the Bills...but we have no business in the playoffs.

Romes
11-17-2002, 06:20 PM
we really need to sweep our next 3 games now.

Tatonka
11-17-2002, 07:24 PM
you guys act like we dont play the jets, fins and pats in the next three games.. i am not saying that we will win those, but we are still in control of our own destiny.. and they have to play each other too.. so someone has to lose those games.

WCoastFin
11-17-2002, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by PA Season Ticket Holder
We're losing the tiebreaker to just about every team in the playoff hunt. There is no way we can get a wild card unless we win out, which won't happen.

Unless Miami and New England lose today we can just about count out any chance of the division too. It was an exciting thought while it lasted.

the sad thing is it didnt last to long.
:lol:

ublinkwescore
11-17-2002, 09:46 PM
We're not out of it yet, but we need another winning streak starting next week, and no later.

I hope the bills play with a sense of urgency next week - if they don't, I don't know if I'm going to be able to watch any more of their games (except for the Bungles game).

WCoastFin
11-18-2002, 11:19 AM
Hang in there guys....look at the bright side youve got the Jets next.

WG
11-18-2002, 11:28 AM
You mean the Jets that beat us as their only victory in their first five games while they were playing horrendously?

Thanks! I feel much better now...

:D

Originally posted by Tatonka
you guys act like we dont play the jets, fins and pats in the next three games.. i am not saying that we will win those, but we are still in control of our own destiny.. and they have to play each other too.. so someone has to lose those games.

And again, the same three teams that we have two of three road games against and that we're currenly 1-2 against?

If we win one I'll consider it a moral victory. As to playoffs, it's pretty clear that we'll need to beat N.E. on the road and I don't see that happening at all barring some serious injuries to the Pats.

Dozerdog
11-18-2002, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
Hang in there guys....look at the bright side youve got the Jets next. And the fins Dec 1.... easiest game of the next 3