PDA

View Full Version : Fire Jerry Gray NOW!

Butch
11-17-2002, 03:16 PM
I know players play the games, but what the hell happened in the 4th quarter? You stuff the run for 3 quarters but then you get the ball run down your throat in the 4th quarter, how the hell does that happen? Bad coaching, that's how. Coaching lost this game. Gray has no business being a DC in this league.

RedEyE
11-17-2002, 03:22 PM
Agreed - the D couldn't get much worse. Gray had 2 weeks to prepare for this game.

JayWood
11-17-2002, 03:57 PM
I am no convinced that most people here will not be happy until JG and GW are fired. Yes you are right some of the blame has to be placed upon these two guys when it comes to the penalties, but what the hell ever happened to the players taking responsibility? Think we need to place a little more blame on them. I thought the defense played well, until the last 4 minutes. Poor offensive play calling and our stupidity lost the game today, thats it!!

RedEyE
11-17-2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by JayWood
I am no convinced that most people here will not be happy until JG and GW are fired. Yes you are right some of the blame has to be placed upon these two guys when it comes to the penalties, but what the hell ever happened to the players taking responsibility? Think we need to place a little more blame on them. I thought the defense played well, until the last 4 minutes. Poor offensive play calling and our stupidity lost the game today, thats it!!

You can't fire ALL of the players, therefore, there has to be a reason for poor play. Coaching is the only answer. Gray had his chances and has blown them every single time. The D is last in the league and has allowed 286 points in just 10 games. Gray has to go.!

colin
11-17-2002, 04:39 PM
Gilbride was a worse coach today than Grey.

RedEyE
11-17-2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by colin
Gilbride was a worse coach today than Grey.

Gilbride is the better of the 2 and needs to learn how to use a little patience when calling plays.

Typ0
11-17-2002, 05:00 PM
We had an opportunity to put the game away and we sucked again. Gilbride sucks.

shelby
11-17-2002, 05:01 PM
Gilbride needs a :spanku:. i want Grey gone, and he can take GW with him. Do y'all honestly think TD is happy with the Bills' performance this season? It ain't all the refs' fault....
:rolleyes:

colin
11-17-2002, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by RedEyE

Gilbride is the better of the 2 and needs to learn how to use a little patience when calling plays.

Over the season or their careers for sure, today no.

RedEyE
11-17-2002, 05:20 PM
Should the entire coaching staff be fired? I think GW and Gilbride stay, but Gray is gone.

shelby
11-17-2002, 05:25 PM
BAMF...why would TD keep GW?
:huh:

Bring me Teddy Cottrell:D

TacklingDummy
11-17-2002, 05:37 PM
I agree, Fire Gray and take his buddy GW with him.

My signature all year has told you who is going to be the Head Coach next year. Like him or hate him he will be the Bills next head coach.

WG
11-18-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by RedEyE
Agreed - the D couldn't get much worse. Gray had 2 weeks to prepare for this game.

I totally agree on the prep thing. I instead of focusing on sifting through a couple hundred (82 to be precise :D) non-NFL caliber players to sign that wouldn't make any significant difference, during our bye week, perhaps GW, TD, and the rest of the coaching staff should have planned a bit more for this game.

Having said that,...

Originally posted by JayWood

I agree w/ you JW. The D played well for the most part. This team and its fans cannot expect the D that we have to play well for 4 straight Qs. 3 good Qs should have been more than enough to complement the offenses efforts which fell far short IMO.

But having said that, Gray will be gone for the other 14 or 15 games an on the merits of our D having gotten worse from last season's woeful D.