PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Frank Stephen

northernbillfan
11-23-2004, 01:27 PM
Here's Eb's weekly rant

As much as I would like to sit back and savor Sunday’s Buffalo Bills victory over the St. Louis Rams it is apparent that the sporting world would rather shove Ron Artest down my throat (more on that later). However, until I am ready to discuss it, I will not give them the satisfaction. On to celebrating a Bills victory!!
This win by the Buffalo Bills on Sunday had a very special feeling. It really was the first win by the boys in red, white and blue this season that actually saw all three facets of the game come together and play well.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2004/11/23/up_my_flagpole.php)

Ebenezer
11-23-2004, 01:30 PM
Here's Eb's weekly rant

As much as I would like to sit back and savor Sunday’s Buffalo Bills victory over the St. Louis Rams it is apparent that the sporting world would rather shove Ron Artest down my throat (more on that later). However, until I am ready to discuss it, I will not give them the satisfaction. On to celebrating a Bills victory!!
This win by the Buffalo Bills on Sunday had a very special feeling. It really was the first win by the boys in red, white and blue this season that actually saw all three facets of the game come together and play well.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2004/11/23/up_my_flagpole.php)
thanks NBF!

ryjam282
11-23-2004, 01:46 PM
Absolutely brilliant article. I especially like the ending...Very true, all solid points.

:up:

Ebenezer
11-23-2004, 01:52 PM
Absolutely brilliant article. I especially like the ending...Very true, all solid points.

:up:
thank you.

justasportsfan
11-23-2004, 02:49 PM
Good article Eb.

Drive 4 Five
11-23-2004, 05:55 PM
This is likely to cost me more than a few rep points, but what the hell. You guys massage each others egos way too much. "Great article Eb. Way to go bud. You're the best. Oh it was just absolutely splendid writing. My god, I loved it." Truthfully, the article was ok at best. While the writer made some valid points, the manner in which it was written was extremely poor. I'm talking about the flow of the article or lack of, the poor spelling, the endless run-on sentences, and other grammatical errors. Did you even graduate from High School? If you want to pass yourself off as a writer, then at least learn how to act like one. I didn't even bother to finish reading it. Just my opinion...

Ebenezer
11-23-2004, 08:01 PM
This is likely to cost me more than a few rep points, but what the hell. You guys massage each others egos way too much. "Great article Eb. Way to go bud. You're the best. Oh it was just absolutely splendid writing. My god, I loved it." Truthfully, the article was ok at best. While the writer made some valid points, the manner in which it was written was extremely poor. I'm talking about the flow of the article or lack of, the poor spelling, the endless run-on sentences, and other grammatical errors. Did you even graduate from High School? If you want to pass yourself off as a writer, then at least learn how to act like one. I didn't even bother to finish reading it. Just my opinion...
Sorry, I do my best. My Ph.D. was in Biology. I have never had strong writing skills. Anyway, thanks for trying to read my stuff.

Drive 4 Five
11-23-2004, 09:42 PM
Sorry, I do my best. My Ph.D. was in Biology. I have never had strong writing skills. Anyway, thanks for trying to read my stuff.

By the way Eb, I really was only kidding. I always read the zone originals and I appreciate the time you took to write for us. I like how you handled the criticism best of all, shows that you have alot of class, I apparently do not...
I was just talking crap man, and now I feel like a real jerk because you truly are one of the most respectful posters here. I really mean that.

:peace: