PDA

View Full Version : No excuses today.......

RedEyE
11-17-2002, 03:17 PM
This was a poorly executed ball game. The D stood solid in the first half, but just came unraveled in the second. Before that last KC drive, Priest Holmes was held to 70 yards. He gained 34 to seal the Bills worst loss of the season.

I know officiating was bad, but once again Gilbride panics, forces the pass, and inevitably forces the INT. If the Bills continue to run the ball on their last drive, I'm certain that Henry punches it into the endzone. He dominated today and was once again unseen in the 4th. I'd say that coaching has to get better, but it's too late now ~ the season is most likely over for Buffalo.

14 Buffalo Pentalties!!!!! ~ ?

shelby
11-17-2002, 04:40 PM
i agree with you BAMF....:angry:ing penalties killed us...and Gilbride needs a :angry:ing slap!!! If the run is working, you should never abandon it.
Our D makes me nauseous.
i still say 9 and 7...but no wild card berth.
:angry:
:wail:

The Natrix
11-17-2002, 04:51 PM
sticking with the run sure worked for the Cheifs

lunatic_bills_fan
11-17-2002, 05:24 PM
Im not totally disagreeing with you, but KG is not able to force a pass. That ball was thrown very poorly. I agree the play never should have been called, but should have never been thrown like a college QB either.

don137
11-17-2002, 05:46 PM
Remember what Marv Levy always said Schemes don't win games, the players do."

RedEyE
11-17-2002, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by don137
Remember what Marv Levy always said Schemes don't win games, the players do."

That was said because Marv is to modest to admit his winning abilities as a coach.

Dannyboy
11-17-2002, 06:08 PM
The penalties and lack of discipline needs to be taken care of. What a joke. And the officials were definitely from Missouri. That TD of Moulds should not have been over-turned if the Ref was looking at the same replays CBS was showing us. The LJ who called the TD was looking right at Moulds' feet within a yard or two of the play. And the no-call interference against Moulds on the last Bills drive was a rape on tape. But the penalties.:shakeno:

shelby
11-17-2002, 06:19 PM
as i said....:angry:ing penalties...where is the discipline?!?!?!?
:shakeno: