• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Notes on the game...

-UNBELIEVABLE effort by the D. They showed no respect for the run game- most of the time they only had 4 on the LOS, then they'd blitz and drop one of the four into coverage. This meant 7 guys were in the defensive backfield and Bulger never knew where the pressure would come from. Jerry Gray deserves some props for this.

-Ever since that incident in Baltimore, Sam Adams has been on fire. Right now I'd have to say he's the defensive MVP

-McGee still struggled in coverage. He made up for it with the INT, but he makes me nervous because teams keep attacking him.

-Buffalo's special teams has had a remarkable turnaround the last two seasons. I used to dread every special teams play- now I can't wait to see what they can do.

-What's the deal with Eric Moulds? 3 stupid penalties and a drop- I don't think he ever recovered mentally or physically from last year's injury.

-McGahee is for real. He deserved a TD at the end, but it was a classy move by the coaches to not run up the score. This isn't college.

-The reason this team can't win on the road is because of the stupid mistakes. Bledsoe's fumble, dumb penalties- you can get away with this garbage at home in November against a dome team, but not on the road against good teams. If the Bills played all 16 games at home in November and December, they'd probably never lose.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

one more thing I forgot. Lindell has been great at field goals lately but his kickoffs are still coming up short. Hopefully the 0 and special teams can keep scoring so the pressure is off- I still have my doubts on anything over 45 from Lindell.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

bump
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• G. Host
        Banned
        • Jul 2002

Even players who some have said were busts played well. Denney had a great defense of a WR who looked extremely surprised that a 6'7" DE was covering him. I wonder how good Denney is at covering TE's with that wingspan?

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by G. Host
          Even players who some have said were busts played well. Denney had a great defense of a WR who looked extremely surprised that a 6'7" DE was covering him. I wonder how good Denney is at covering TE's with that wingspan?
          worth a shot to confuse the Offense- when the Bills' pass rush is working, the TE is an important dump-off man, and this type of coverage could keep them guessing. I just don't want to get burned for 20 yards in order to find out- how good is he at tackling in the open field once the reception is made?
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
          X