PDA

View Full Version : Good news: Matt Hasselbeck has charley horse

Mr. Miyagi
11-24-2004, 10:42 AM
"Matt Hasselbeck's charley horse on his right thigh is not getting better and head coach Mike Holmgren is not sure he will be back on Sunday. "I am scratching my head at this injury. (Team trainers) assured me that they are going full-speed ahead, and they're exhausting all modern medical science to try and get this thing fixed," Holmgren told the Sun. "This is the most serious charley horse in the history of charley horses." Hasselbeck missed last week's game because of the charley horse, which he suffered in week ten against the Rams. "

http://www.fanball.com/fb/index.cfm

Charley horse :rofl:

BillsFever21
11-24-2004, 12:14 PM
I'll take any advantage possible.

If we don't choke away another road game we should have the advantage with Hasselback and Robinson both out for the game.

I still see us losing though. Till we can win a road game I would never bet on us pulling one off.

When was the last road game we've won? If I remember correctly it was against the Giants around Week 12 of last year.

Forward_Lateral
11-24-2004, 02:51 PM
I'll take any advantage possible.

If we don't choke away another road game we should have the advantage with Hasselback and Robinson both out for the game.

I still see us losing though. Till we can win a road game I would never bet on us pulling one off.

When was the last road game we've won? If I remember correctly it was against the Giants around Week 12 of last year.

You are correct sir! Since then we've lost 7 in a row I believe.