PDA

View Full Version : Is Kevin Jones injury prone?

TheGhostofJimKelly
11-24-2004, 12:11 PM
I have been thinking about a trade with someone for Kevin Jones in a keeper league and someone said they wouldn't take Jones because he is injury prone. Does anyone know something about this, as far as I knew he was never really injured in college.

BillsFever21
11-24-2004, 12:29 PM
It's hard to say since it's only is rookie year. You can't label someone injury prone from 1 rookie season.

But since this is all we can go by this year he's been injury prone. Whether it's a trend or not will be determined at a later date.

BillsFever21
11-24-2004, 12:31 PM
Do you have to give up your 1st round pick to keep a player? How many can you keep? What players must you give up in return for him? What other players are on your roster?

There are many factors to determine the value of trading for this guy, especially if you are looking at him as a keeper.

rtconner
11-24-2004, 05:46 PM
i wouldnt trade for jones just because i think he sucks. that guy is going to be anothing in this league.
only reason he was good in college was because he was surounded by a great team in VT with an aweseome qb. he himself is just average.