PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

northernbillfan
11-24-2004, 02:49 PM
Oops, forgot to post this last night after I was finished editing it.

Here's the latest gem from Kevin Shenoy (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2004/11/24/one_fans_viewtiptoeing_down_the_sideline.php):

I did not see the 37-17 win as a superb domination as the FOX commentators, ESPN Primetime Analysts, and other media types have proclaimed. In fact, I don’t see a lot of difference between the New England game and this last one. Sure Bledsoe was 15-24 for 185 yards. But did you know he threw for close to 160 in the first half? And did you remember that he picked up 54 of those yards on the flea flicker? For the most part, his passes were again all-over the place. Two of the Campbell TD’s were jump balls, the INT was ugly, and again the clock mismanagement where he had to take a timeout when the clock was winding down in the first half near the goal line was beyond being unacceptable. Did you notice he threw his head back in his own disbelief… again? He started the second half with incredible field position, and managed only one touchdown. We had to take two more field goals when the crowd was geared up for more TD’s.

Ebenezer
11-24-2004, 02:55 PM
Oops, forgot to post this last night after I was finished editing it.

Here's the latest gem from Kevin Shenoy (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2004/11/24/one_fans_viewtiptoeing_down_the_sideline.php):

I did not see the 37-17 win as a superb domination as the FOX commentators, ESPN Primetime Analysts, and other media types have proclaimed. In fact, I don’t see a lot of difference between the New England game and this last one. Sure Bledsoe was 15-24 for 185 yards. But did you know he threw for close to 160 in the first half? And did you remember that he picked up 54 of those yards on the flea flicker? For the most part, his passes were again all-over the place. Two of the Campbell TD’s were jump balls, the INT was ugly, and again the clock mismanagement where he had to take a timeout when the clock was winding down in the first half near the goal line was beyond being unacceptable. Did you notice he threw his head back in his own disbelief… again? He started the second half with incredible field position, and managed only one touchdown. We had to take two more field goals when the crowd was geared up for more TD’s.
there is a reason "Fast Freddie" lasted until the 7th round...

northernbillfan
11-24-2004, 03:45 PM
I like his "Bermanism" for Lindell. He calls him Rian (fancy I) Lindell.