• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Bills Zone Poll

Confidence is exuding from the masses as 68% of think the Bills will win in Seattle on Sunday.

Get in the Zone
    Attached Files
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

I honestly think the Bills are the better team right now. Especially with all of their injuries and suspensions. Can the Bills show up on the road is the only question.

Comment

• RedEyE
      • Jul 2002

Alexander is the key to this game. Shut him down and the Seahawks will be toast.

Hopefully the Bills can also keep Jerry Rice held without a reception again. That would make my day and would most certianly split the lips a few television stat hounds.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by RedEyE
        Alexander is the key to this game. Shut him down and the Seahawks will be toast.

Hopefully the Bills can also keep Jerry Rice held without a reception again. That would make my day and would most certianly split the lips a few television stat hounds.
        I'd bet the farm that Rice gets a catch this game. Maybe even gets the first catch of the game for Seattle. Holmgren will be sure to get Rice involved early and often.

Comment

Working...
        X