PDA

View Full Version : This game was HORRIBLY fixed...sickening

mackey789
11-17-2002, 06:46 PM
I have been a bills fan forever and i have seen a lot of games but this one ranks right next to the new england game in 98 when the refs handed new england a win. I truely believe that, to an extent, the NFL is fixed. While im not making excuses for the loss, the bills got screwed. I am sorry but 14 penalties to 4 is a joke. The pass interference call was BOGUS and the no call on the should have been pass interference on moulds was horrible. I want to see some justification for the refs version of pass interference! Watson didnt even touch the guy!!! Did you all see on the last bills drive when moulds was blantently pushed out of bounds while the ball was in the air? It's not just the bills getting screwed either! There are other games that are like this too. Does anyone agree with me on this?? The bills would have won the game today minus some of those calls. The refs lost it for us. That is the bottom line. IM SOOOOOOOO frusterated!!!!!!!!

Fat Tony
11-17-2002, 06:55 PM
Uhh..... it was?

I'm Shocked!

JefftheBillsfan
11-17-2002, 07:07 PM
I think the NBA is fixed, but not the NFL. The only game I have ever seen that I thought was fixed was the Titans playoff game. Not just the forward lateral either. The McNair "first down", the Price "bobbling reception", the "defensive holding" right before the first half on the missed FG, giving Tennessee the chance to kick it again. Ill never forget that game. I dont think todays game was fixed. Watson's pass interference was a joke, and yes it should have been PI on the Moulds play, but for the most part, it looked like bad calls rather than favoritism to me at least.

ublinkwescore
11-17-2002, 09:50 PM
Bad calls might as well be favoritism - both should not be tolerated.