PDA

View Full Version : We go from first to last in one week

PA Season Ticket Holder
11-17-2002, 07:02 PM
This was a game we should've won but we didn't take advantage of our opportunities. As of now we're in the gutter and with our remaining schedule I have a bad feeling that's where we will end up.

We can't beat any competitive team. The Chiefs aren't even a great team. They are average like us. If we lose to the Jets next week we could very well end the season in last place.

We'll win around 7, maybe 8 games. Right around where I thought at the start of the year. Was hoping for more but we're down to reality now.

RedEyE
11-17-2002, 07:04 PM
Yep............... :sick:

LMB
11-17-2002, 07:33 PM
Thank you Jerry Grey for being an absolute idiot. This guy couldn't game plan against a troop of girl scouts. Sorry but as useual he was completly out coached in the last 5 minutes of the game.

WCoastFin
11-17-2002, 07:48 PM
the Bills in the gutter....nothing new guys, cheer up, Turn those frowns upside down!

shelby
11-17-2002, 08:06 PM
WToast:chair:shelby

:biggrin:

Romes
11-17-2002, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by LMB
Thank you Jerry Grey for being an absolute idiot. This guy couldn't game plan against a troop of girl scouts. Sorry but as useual he was completly out coached in the last 5 minutes of the game.

I miss the point on how this loss was the defenses fault? It was the offense who couldn't score in the redzone. It was the offense that threw the pick at the end of the game. If you would have told me yesterday we would of held KC to 17 points I would have expected we would have won. In the last five minutes of the game the Bills should have been up at least 13 points. I blame this game on the redzone offense and the playcalling down there.