Does anyone actually expect the Bills to win this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Does anyone actually expect the Bills to win this weekend?

Seattle is up and down and I think the Bills have the talent to compete, but for some reason this team lacks the heart to play well on the road. The huge trek to the Left Coast won't help that either.

I think it will be a low-scoring, boring game, and the Bills will lose in the end.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

What is this, a joke? Of course we EXPECT the Bills to win, we are Bills fans aren't we? We just beat the living bejesus out of the Rams, why wouldn't we expect to do the same to the Seagulls?

Comment

• Demon
      • Mar 2003

Bills have been really playing well. I expect them to be in this game. I'm hoping for a win. If the O-Line plays well, i definetly think we can win this game because their Pass defense is weak. I think Lee Evans might have a nice game. Over 100 yards recieving and a TD.

McGahee is a star, he can run on anybody it seems. So i expect him to have another big game also.

If all goes right, i definetly think we can win in Seattle.
      Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• FTG
        • Aug 2004

No I don't expect us to win. It's on the road.
        Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• FTG
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
          What is this, a joke? Of course we EXPECT the Bills to win, we are Bills fans aren't we? We just beat the living bejesus out of the Rams, why wouldn't we expect to do the same to the Seagulls?
          You don't have to expect them to win to be a Bills fan. There is a big differance between wanting/hoping and expecting
          Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by FTG
            You don't have to expect them to win to be a Bills fan. There is a big differance between wanting/hoping and expecting
            Exactly. An optimist can never be pleasantly surprised. Of course I WANT the Bills to win, but given Seattle's talent and Buffalo's poor road performances, I don't honestly think it will happen. If they win, I'll be happy and pleasantly surprised.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
              Exactly. An optimist can never be pleasantly surprised. Of course I WANT the Bills to win, but given Seattle's talent and Buffalo's poor road performances, I don't honestly think it will happen. If they win, I'll be happy and pleasantly surprised.
              Ahhh, ok, I understand. You don't want to get your hopes up. I guess I sort of feel the same way, but I just can't help expecting them to win, I don't know why...I even actually expected them to beat New England 2 weeks ago. At least we all WANT them to win, that's the main thing.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
                Ahhh, ok, I understand. You don't want to get your hopes up. I guess I sort of feel the same way, but I just can't help expecting them to win, I don't know why...I even actually expected them to beat New England 2 weeks ago. At least we all WANT them to win, that's the main thing.

Yeah I expected them to beat the Pats too- this team has let me down too many times for me to get excited anymore, at least for this season.

BTW- nice avatar. I stole it for my Instant Messenger.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                  • Mar 2004

Thanks!

Comment

• Jeff1220
                    H to the 12:20
                    • Jul 2002

If we lost last week, I'd probably say no. But the Bills were dominant vs the Rams. They seem really hungry to get the road monkey off their backs. Seattle is a playoff contender, but they're in the NFC, which means they probably aren't as good as their record. I expect a win and I expect the Bills to finish this season strong and with some momentum to carry over into next season.

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

with the injury to hassleback.. robinson suspended.. anthony simmons on IR, chad brown out for the game.. engram, wr number 3, is dinged up.. rice, who is slower than dirt, is a starter now..

we just need to stop shawn alexander.. if we do, we will win..
                      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                        with the injury to hassleback.. robinson suspended.. anthony simmons on IR, chad brown out for the game.. engram, wr number 3, is dinged up.. rice, who is slower than dirt, is a starter now..

we just need to stop shawn alexander.. if we do, we will win..
                        I agree.

We also need Drew to throw to people wearing Bills uniforms. Turnovers and stupid penalties have been killing us on the road.

Comment

• generalmills
                          • Sep 2003

I keep telling myself that the bills will not win on the road... but lets face it: This team has to grow up at some point and win away from the Ralph...The Hawks are ripe for the picking with the injury problems and they do not seem to be the force they were at the beginning of the year.
                          This will be the turning point for this group of guys... and the bills will win on the road!!! (hopefully hahaha)

Comment

• northernbillfan
                            Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

Zero road wins in the last seven trips means they are due.

The Bills are 0-2 when I see them live, so I am due, since I only get to see them on average once every 6 years.

That coupled with what Tatonka had to say adds up to a Bills victory.
                            When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Billzz
                              • Sep 2003

I expect them to win every week.

Comment

Working...
                              X