the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
    • Sep 2003

? There's no such thing as a seahawk ?

Kind of like the doe-doe bird I guess
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

sucks to be extinct!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
      • Mar 2004

Seahawk (See-Hock)--- From the latin for water rat. A garbage eating rat with wings that poops uncontrollably all over everything. Also known as a Seagull.

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

Bird doo is about the best natural fertilizer you can get. As far as dirty birds are concerned, you should see the ground after a flock of Canada geese have been hanging around for a while. They aren't the little spats you sometimes get on your windshield. Yuck. Maybe they should have called them the Seattle Canada Geese.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• casdhf
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
          Bird doo is about the best natural fertilizer you can get. As far as dirty birds are concerned, you should see the ground after a flock of Canada geese have been hanging around for a while. They aren't the little spats you sometimes get on your windshield. Yuck. Maybe they should have called them the Seattle Canada Geese.
          Hey.....you know your ****.
          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• im4bflo
            the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
            Seahawk (See-Hock)--- From the latin for water rat. A garbage eating rat with wings that poops uncontrollably all over everything. Also known as a Seagull.

Also, if you hit a See-Hock hard enough, it urinates uncontrolably, also known as the PEEgull.

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by casdhf
              Hey.....you know your ****.
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                • Aug 2004

so tha'ts why they have stunk.
                http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

Working...
                X