PDA

View Full Version : New Feature: Inside the Enemy's Zone

Ebenezer
11-25-2004, 11:27 AM
This week we start a new feature on the front page. Inside the Enemy's Zone will bring you a preview of each week's game.

This week Doug Farrar from Seahawks.net joins me to discuss Sunday's game against Seattle.

Today we discuss the Offenses and the Seahawks defense.

Doug Farrar:
Frank, I'd like to start this off by welcoming you to Seahawks.NET. Can you give us a general overview of the Buffalo Bills? They're 4-6, but they look a lot better than that at times. What's the story?
Frank Stephen:
Thanks Doug. Pleasure to join you for this chat tonight and welcome to BillsZone.com. I would also like to thank the Seattle Seahawks for a last minute interception that made every Bills fan’s Sunday afternoon. The only thing better than a Miami loss is a Buffalo Bills victory.

I'd love to sit here and say the Bills are the "best 4 and 6 team in the league" but that probably is not true. It is a team that has a Jekyll and Hyde personality. After a slow start, with the help of the weather and a strong defense, they are 4-2 at home and looking very strong. However, when the Buffalo Bills get on the road, where they are 0-4, the team falls apart. It is not like they don't show up. Rather, they start off fine but as soon as adversity hits them, they crumble.

Doug Farrar:
The Seahawks have displayed the inverse of that phenomenon. After starting the season 3-0 (validating the positive preseason predictions so many had for them), they faced the Rams at home in game four, blew a 17-point lead with mere minutes left to play and lost that game in overtime. Since the Rams debacle left them at 3-1, they're 3-3 and raising a lot of questions. The Seahawks have actually done pretty well on the road this year (3-3 away from home), but that Rams game really affected them. Players have admitted that it took a few weeks to get over the shock.

http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2004/11/25/inside_the_enemys_zone_seattle.php

northernbillfan
11-25-2004, 02:20 PM
It's nice to have smoe insight from the other side.

Too bad Eb doesn't think the BIlls are going to win. It also looks like Farrar gave us more respect than Eb did in the predictions.

Doug predicts 23-20 Hawks
Ed said 27-13 Hawks

Michael82
11-25-2004, 02:57 PM
It's nice to have smoe insight from the other side.

Too bad Eb doesn't think the BIlls are going to win. It also looks like Farrar gave us more respect than Eb did in the predictions.

Doug predicts 23-20 Hawks
Ed said 27-13 Hawks
:cynic:

Ebenezer
11-26-2004, 09:47 AM
:cynic:
road game

Michael82
11-26-2004, 07:30 PM
road game
I don't care. The fact that a Hawks fan is more optimistic about the Bills than you is sad. :shakeno:

juice
11-27-2004, 03:06 PM
Excellent Roundtable Guys.

Michael82
11-27-2004, 03:16 PM
I don't care. The fact that a Hawks fan is more optimistic about the Bills than you is sad. :shakeno:
BTW...it was a good article though. :bf1:

The_Philster
11-29-2004, 11:52 AM
Neither one of them were even close to being right :snicker:

Ebenezer
11-29-2004, 11:56 AM
Crow tastes like a WIN baby!!

Dozerdog
11-29-2004, 11:59 AM
Oh yeah... they would come up with something like-

"Yeah- a team with 5 victories in 3 seasons on the road are going to inflict the worse loss on a Holmgren coached team......" that would have sold some copies!!!!

Ebenezer
11-29-2004, 12:01 PM
Oh yeah... they would come up with something like-

"Yeah- a team with 5 victories in 3 seasons on the road are going to inflict the worse loss on a Holmgren coached team......" that would have sold some copies!!!!
people would have thought I was hallucinating more than usual....

The_Philster
11-29-2004, 12:02 PM
people would have thought I was hallucinating more than usual....
that's saying quite a bit :idunno:

TheGhostofJimKelly
11-29-2004, 12:04 PM
I actually seen your round table discussion at insiders.com, funny stuff.

Ebenezer
11-29-2004, 12:05 PM
I actually seen your round table discussion at insiders.com, funny stuff.
insiders.com?? :huh:

TheGhostofJimKelly
11-29-2004, 12:11 PM
insiders.com?? :huh:

Sorry, it wasn't at insiders, it was here: http://seahawks.scout.com/2/322936.html

Ebenezer
11-29-2004, 12:35 PM
Sorry, it wasn't at insiders, it was here: http://seahawks.scout.com/2/322936.html
well, hopefully, in the future folks will checkout our homepage and read it right here!!