What young Bill's development are you impressd with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

What young Bill's development are you impressd with?

I excluded those guys because they're a given. Here's a few other guys that are looking pretty good in the time they've been given:

Chris Kelsay
    Ron Edwards
    Jonathan (Fast Freddie) Smith
  • generalmills
    • Sep 2003

im really interested in the coming along of Ron Edwards..I think with the type of year this defense has had (eventhough Pat Williams has generally been silent) that there will be a market for Williams. Because of this I do not see the bills putting up the type of money that Williams will probably see on the open market. This would make Edwards the possible starter along side Sam Adams. He has had some big plays this year and certainly has the potential to be a monster stuffing the run.

I also am interested to see what becomes of Jason Peters...I think he is a weapon that can be very effective due to his hands and deceptive speed. I know that he will never be the next best TE or Lineman for that matter...but what the bills brass decide to do with him should be very interesting

Comment

• Jeff1220
      H to the 12:20
      • Jul 2002

Peters is definitely interesting. After one game, I can't really judge his development, but given his versatilty and athleticism, combined with his size, he could develop into a very useful player.

Comment

• generalmills
        • Sep 2003

I can remember at training camp the speed of Peters and particularly the catch he made at "open house" day at the stadium was great... He caught the ball about 15 years down field and won the race to the 30 yard line against kevin thomas and if it were a real situation would have taken it all the way... I was shocked at the speed of such a big man.. (kinda like the feeling we all got when Sam Adams had the TD return against NE)!!

Comment

• Mad Bomber
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by generalmills
          I can remember at training camp the speed of Peters and particularly the catch he made at "open house" day at the stadium was great... He caught the ball about 15 years down field and won the race to the 30 yard line against kevin thomas and if it were a real situation would have taken it all the way... I was shocked at the speed of such a big man.. (kinda like the feeling we all got when Sam Adams had the TD return against NE)!!
          Sam Adams....speed? Didn't he get flagged for delay of game on that return?

Comment

• BAM
            • Sep 2003

F. Smith gets my vote...

Comment

• RedEyE
              • Jul 2002

I think that Ron Edwards play has been motiviation for Adams to get ****. Ever since he refused to come off the field, he has played 3x better. I think that it really bothers him that the younger guy is creeping up.

Comment

• BillsRockSOMUCH
                Exhausted of Losing
                • Mar 2004

I've really like what I've seen out of Kelsay.

Comment

• BillsFanInMass
                  The Stoner Zoner
                  • Feb 2003

I think Sam Aiken might develop into a real stud reciever one day.

Comment

• PUCKER
                    • Sep 2004

I defintely like Kelsay,Edwards,and Aiken!
                    Zapper's Hit List:
                    SABURZFAN -
                    SabreEleven -

pjw aka Mini -
                    Billsology -

Join BDZ today!!!
                    http://www.billszone.com/http://www....ad.php?t=72979

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

I also like Tim Euhus, Rashad Baker and Jabari Greer. I think they will make large contributions in the future.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• The King
                        Without me it's just Awe so
                        • Jun 2004

Edwards, Kelsay. And even though they are not young how about Mark Campbell!? and even though hes a pro bowler Lawyer Milloy has played his heart out this year his game has improved ten fold from last season.
                        Last edited by The King; 11-26-2004, 12:52 PM.
                        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                        It was all
                        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• TigerJ
                          • Jul 2002

I'll go with Kelsay, Euhus, and Baker. Ron Edwards has made a mark this year, but I'm not sure as a four year veteran if he still qualifies as a young Bills player anymore
                          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                            • Feb 2004

Tim Euhus
                            Rashad Baker
                            Jason Peters
                            GO Gators!!!!!!
                            GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Buckets
                              • Jun 2003

Rashad Baker