PDA

View Full Version : Peerless Price: earned turkey award

G. Host
11-25-2004, 03:13 PM
Peerless Price, WR, Falcons: A year ago, in his first season in Atlanta, Michael Vick went down, so Price got a pass. But with Vick back, this was supposed to be Price's bounce-back year. Not quite. Price has 23 catches for 369 yards. Has he been worth the first-round pick the Bills traded to get him? Not close. more (CBS) (http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7925747)

Ouch!

LABillsFan
11-25-2004, 03:29 PM
Everyone knew except Price, his agent and a team desparate for a receiver.

The_Philster
11-25-2004, 03:42 PM
Can anyone say Alvin Harper?

RedEyE
11-25-2004, 03:50 PM
The fans have turned on him here as well. Every time I mention that I'm a Bills fan I get cussed out. I told them that we'll be willing to give them a better deal with Henry. A 1st and a conditional, but for some reason I get a lot of scoffs at that as well.

:snicker2:

Michael82
11-25-2004, 03:55 PM
The fans have turned on him here as well. Every time I mention that I'm a Bills fan I get cussed out. I told them that we'll be willing to give them a better deal with Henry. A 1st and a conditional, but for some reason I get a lot of scoffs at that as well.

Did you thank them for Willis McGahee? :snicker:

RedEyE
11-25-2004, 04:08 PM
Did you thank them for Willis McGahee? :snicker:
Always!!:funny:

SABURZFAN
11-25-2004, 04:10 PM
i'm glad we got rid of him.

Michael82
11-25-2004, 04:19 PM
i'm glad we got rid of him.
Me too. I don't miss him.

G. Host
11-25-2004, 04:20 PM

Has he got any endorsement deals? Peerless went onto my cut list when I heard he had an endorsement deal for a dealer and did not show up. Shows lack of committment.

Michael82
11-25-2004, 04:21 PM
Has he got any endorsement deals? Peerless went onto my cut list when I heard he had an endorsement deal for a dealer and did not show up. Shows lack of committment.
Yeah, I remember that one. Man, they were pissed. So were the fans.

RedEyE
11-25-2004, 04:27 PM

I have heard him on a local radio show just once. No commercials, no ads, and from what I know, he gives nothing back to the community either. Not that there is a community in Atlanta, but you get what I'm saying. Vick sucks up all of the endorsements around here.

I am worried about Jonas Jennings though. He's constantly on with the local guys airing 680AM The Fan. Jonas, of course, went to UGA and loves Atlanta. He has a lot of friends here and was the person that broke the seal on the Peerless trade that year. Falcons are desperate for lineman.

Iehoshua
11-25-2004, 09:37 PM
My feeling has always been that Price was a great #2 receiver, but never a #1. Ever.

Iehoshua
04-10-2006, 02:52 PM
Bump.
:couch: